Problems Adding Avatar!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I have convince one of my buddies to join this site. Anyway he said that he can't add his avatar for some weird reason. I tried to help him, but I was able to do any better. I even change his options to show avatar, which I throught was the problem. It still didn't work. One of you Mods need to take a look at it or something. I tried all I can to help.
 
We need more information on the problem before any suggestions can be made.

What sort of avatar is it?
Is your friend trying to upload it, or link it with a URL?
What error messages are appearing?

I can't even think of an answer right now, because I just don't have enough info on what the problem actually is.
 
It won't show the basic avatar adding setting. all it shows is no avatar added(or something close.) remove avatar, and reset fields. it won't show base gallery, browse, or that url thing. it not showing any error message.
 
Last edited:
What is your friends nickname, so I can check his/her profile to make sure the settings there are ok.
 
No that is his user name. i don't know why he put @ ffnet.net
 
Problem discovered. He isn't registered properly because he needs to validate his email address, which will be hard for him to do as he put in a fake one. That completes the registration, and allows access to all features. Until he does that, some thing just won't work.

To save him the hassle of trying to sort that out, I've manually moved him into the registered user group from the group awaiting validation. Everything should work now, but I'd like to see that fake email changed to a real one soon, if possible.
 
Ok, I will tell him. I was thinking that it may be the reason, but I forgot about it. He online now.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top