- Joined
- Jan 23, 2006
- Messages
- 1,578
- Age
- 39
- RPG Name
- Squall Lionheart
Squall Lionheart said:Fine then lets agree about the prize money for first three positions........
.....Since healing after each battle will cost some....the championship prize has to be a little worthy.....so I thought it can be this way:
If 1-8 fighters register....then prize will be.....
-1st 1'000 Gils
- 2nd 750 Gils
- 3rd 500 Gils
If 9-16 fighters register then......
-1st 2'000 Gils
- 2nd 1'500 Gis
- 3rd 1'000 Gils
- 4th 750 Gils
- 5th 500 Gils
(there was another minor problem about confirming who won each battle but its nothing too dangerous.....)
Every problem & its solution is agreed on from the begining of this thread till now......I'm just waiting for the go-ahead sign to make a Battle tutorial after agreeing on the prize money I displayed before & taking care of unfinished battles....If it works fine at the first time further inrovments can be discussed.....
.........and I'm hoping to see you in battle!
Last edited: