Profile Question

John Smith

~Wizard~
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
4,242
Age
35
Location
Ragnarok
Website
john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net
Occupation
Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
RPG Name
John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
Hello.

I was wondering, on what basis is our Personal Message (The little sayings between our nicks and avatars) are changed?

Also, can we customize them?

(I've already checked the Forum FAQ)
 
I'm not sure I understand. From what I know, there isn't a way to 'customize' your PMs. And we don't change them either. If you're talking about a way to change what they look like when sent, then I can't really help you there. Sorry.
 
Hes talkin about the custom user title. His is T-Rexuar Snack, mine is Shinra owner.

Yes you can change them. Save up enough gill and you can buy one at the store. Above the google ad there is a box. It has ffnet guild and rpg. Click ffnet guild then choose "change custom title". It costs 500 gill and has a 5% tax.

Im not sure how many posts you need to go up from T-Rexuar Snack. :o
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top