Prototype

Gumdrop

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
697
Age
40
Location
England
RPG Name
Malaya
Anyone else got this? :D It arrived on Thursday for me. It isn't anything terribly original so far but its pretty fun, I love traveling between buildings. It looks like Alex is invincible in the trailers but he can be killed off a lot of things.
The only bit I didn't like so far was the mission where you have to smash the water tanks, it seemed to go on forever >_>

I'm doing a playthrough of it on YouTube - PM if you want the link. I'd post it here but Prototype contains foul language and scenes of bloody viloence :o
 
It seems like a good game, at least according to the review I read the other day :-) Still, I'm a little hesitant, since it's not really my type of game. And it's not like I'd have enough time to play it anyway if I did get it :(
 
It seems like a good game, at least according to the review I read the other day :-) Still, I'm a little hesitant, since it's not really my type of game. And it's not like I'd have enough time to play it anyway if I did get it :(

Seconded.

You can PM me the link to your channel and I'll add you (reasoniamalive2day there.) It will be good to has another friend on YT. XD
 
I'll PM the link for my main channel. Got out of the habit of playing Prototype already ><
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top