PS3-vs-XBox 360

Phoenix Flame

Go Umbarbar do my bidding
Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
3,044
Location
By myself. It's lonely ;-;
Website
www.reasoniamalive.com
Occupation
Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
...so I just got a PS3 AND a 360 and I was wondering everyone's views (who have either/both) which you consider to be better and why.

Mind you I have only PLAYED the 360... and then ONLY Gears of War ---> Highly addicting game w/good graphics AND online play.

I picked up Untold Legend: Dark Kingdom and Ridge Racer 7 for PS3... am really waiting for Enchanted Arms for the PS3 (and FFXIII of course.)



Also, if anyone wishes to say what they use the PS3 for - since you can download music/audio books and a TON of other crap too numerous to try and name...

www.playstation.com

Thanks all!
 
Last edited:
XD

You shame me buying the PS3. You really do.

At least right now. The Xbox 360 is far superior to the PS3. Right now.

Wait till the bugs are fixed and some acceptable games come out for it.

Microsoft figured the PS3 would bomb because of their progress and the deadline, so they figured the 360 would outclass the PS3 forever. XD And it is, so far. Well, until Sony decides to step up like the men they are and manufacture like they're supposed to.

So, yeah.

The Xbox 360's top game so far is Gears of War, and the PS3's will be Oblivion when it comes out, which is already on the 360.

Until FFXIII, MGS4, and RE5 come out. Then I'll envy you for having one, and go get mine with savings. =D
 
The console of choice, if you for whatever reason only want one (such as me), will be PS3 regardless. It's spelt "Final Fantasy".. and some other Japanese RPG series. I wont buy one until there is a game for it that I truly want though.
 
Last edited:
I will surely buy the PS3... MGS3, FFXIII, KH3...

well... and there seem to be some other nice games, like Assassin's Creed and White Night Stories
 
i dont know really but ive never really played on the xbox but i have played on the ps1 and ps2 and i think the ps3 will be better to be honest but it hasnt come out in england yet lol
 
well, i have played both, and i have to say, i think that the PS3 is the better of the two. i have dark kingdom, call of duty 3( both of which has uber online play,) and i played call of duty 2 for the 360, and both games out preformed the 360. not to mention, i have a favorite in the sony company.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top