Ps3

rubbyduckey

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Messages
1
Is it true that square is making Final Fantasy 7 on PS3 or is it just another one of those rumors again? :)
 
i agree, and they seem to have been started by the same person, bar this 1...from wat ive heard yes and no
 
So far, it's still a rumor. But on Crisis Core, the tech demo plays again, with To Be Continued. Maybe Square likes screwing with it's fans. I don't know. ;]
 
they are not yet making a game, just making a disc that shows certain scenes and the main parts of the storyline so people can see what it would look like! =]

now you can lock this or something

I.T
 
they have stated that they might make a PS3 FF7. but they need to finish FF 13 and the next Kingdom hearts game then get the original FF7 staff together. so it will be a while for a remake.
 
There may not be a remake, but will be a release of the original ff7.
 
I would be surprised if they never do a remake, they just want to milk it for as much as possible first :)
 
I would be surprised if they never do a remake, they just want to milk it for as much as possible first :)

*looks around at all ff7 products*

ugh.. -_-

they did more than that already >.<```

sure enough, it feels good to be back postin here
 
Their still selling well so there's still milking to be done. Even Advent children Complete - the most obvious thing just done for money ever - sold very well.
Expect more FFVII milking to be sure. Heck I've even heard they were already hinting at the next all new FFVII game.
 
Their still selling well so there's still milking to be done. Even Advent children Complete - the most obvious thing just done for money ever - sold very well.
Expect more FFVII milking to be sure. Heck I've even heard they were already hinting at the next all new FFVII game.

and THAT's what annoys me, hanging onto something until it gets ugly recursive n annoyin :p
 
You 'n' me both, I used to love FFVII but now I feel kinda sick of it. Even if they did announce a remake now I don't think I would trust them to get it right since I'm betting they would squeeze as much pointless fan service in as they could fit in ><
 
i wouldnt be suprised if they made another game of movie based on the events after DoC, mainly because of the bonus ending??
 
They're at least allowing downloads of the original VII onto the PSP and PS3, no graphic enhances or anything, it's the same old PS graphics and the same all round game. I'm not complaining, graphics never mattered to me, I still play Secret of Mana today. :D

But whether or not they actually fully remake the game or not is a mystery. They've released a trailer for it, so maybe they will, maybe they won't. I find it best when in the gaming business, not to get your hopes too high, that's what happened to me with XII, and I honestly tried to play it, but the battle system(ironically what I was most excited about) turned out to be too hard for me.

So, just be prepared for the worst if Square has to ditch the project. T-T
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top