Ps3

Well like someone said in a previous post, if they do make it, then it probably wont be as good as the original.

And yea i don't really care if games have good graphics (although it looks cool). I just like them for there great storyline and play. I still play SNES (I did have a NES but we got rid of it) games today cos they had great games on them.
 
I couldn't play Halo 2 or 3, Halo I was a god at, but after that, I just couldn't kill ANYTHING! T-T Everytime my friends and I get together to play Halo 3, I'm always on the Most Killed and No Kill lists...
 
The pistol on Halo 1 was uber. It owned everything and everyone. Then it just became crap after Halo 2. But I hear the pistol in Halo: Reach, is going to be like Halo 1's pistol. We'll just have to wait and see.
 
Well thats if they make a KH3. So far they've made KH1, KH2, KH: Chain of Memories, KH: Birth Before Sleep, KH: 365/2 Days and the Final Mixes for them.

They probably will make one though.
 
Well I'm gonna guess the Destiny Islands would be a world you play in. Mickey kept in contact with them after KHII so there musn't be any darkness or whatever blocking the worlds from each other.
 
they are making a KH3, i duno wat its guna be about....maybe heartless and nobodies join forces!! lol

i think, if they did remake VII, they should keep it EXACTLY the same, jus better graphics....sorry but since enix merged with them, FF has gone downwards....they focus on graphics too much...the charcter in X were ok, but nowhere near as good as in the PSX games....and XII....well that game was just crap...only the graphics were good, and thats it....no character build up, story was ok at best, battle system was crap...
 
I agree with you clief. Just give it better graphics and its done. No need for a story change or anything. Leave the world map as it was but with better graphics.

Actually I wish all FF's had world maps. It's just fun flying an airship around and stuff.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top