Public Event(s)

Bumped*

Please see edited previous post.
 
Lol, hey there. You're onto something.

Looking into that, that made me think about this:

A [Funny Picture Contest]

We make a topic for everyone to register into the contest. Then we set up match ups. Randomly, of course. ^^

But basically, both post the funniest picture they can find, in the limits to the rules. Members vote on the funniest picture, and whoever has the most votes, goes to the next round. And it goes on and on until we have an overall winner.

Does that sound decent enough?

o_o;
 
Hydra said:
Lol, hey there. You're onto something.

Looking into that, that made me think about this:

A [Funny Picture Contest]

We make a topic for everyone to register into the contest. Then we set up match ups. Randomly, of course. ^^

But basically, both post the funniest picture they can find, in the limits to the rules. Members vote on the funniest picture, and whoever has the most votes, goes to the next round. And it goes on and on until we have an overall winner.

Does that sound decent enough?

o_o;


good idea.......but whos in the first round?
 
We have to set up brackets first.

Like, for example, if me, you, Kat, Luis, Reason, Shaggy, and Leon and The Mad Doctor register.

Randomized, it'd be.

Me vs Luis
Reason vs. The Mad Doctor
You vs Kat
Shaggy vs. Leon.

Then the winners of that get paired up. And so on, until we have two left. Tha's the finals. :D

Think like that, but with more people.
 
Hydra said:
We have to set up brackets first.

Like, for example, if me, you, Kat, Luis, Reason, Shaggy, and Leon and The Mad Doctor register.

Randomized, it'd be.

Me vs Luis
Reason vs. The Mad Doctor
You vs Kat
Shaggy vs. Leon.

Then the winners of that get paired up. And so on, until we have two left. Tha's the finals. :D

Think like that, but with more people.


cool! when it starting?
 
When I get approval from most of the active members here. I'll make a topic about the idea. Then I'll make a topic about registrations. Finally, it'll start. =D
 
I...approve. I think something like that would attract much attention.

(By the way, it's just plain 'Doctor' now...I'm sick of all the fancy, extravagant, stupid names I give myself. XP )
 
Hydra said:
When I get approval from most of the active members here. I'll make a topic about the idea. Then I'll make a topic about registrations. Finally, it'll start. =D
Good idea, clear and simple.
Do you justly need another thread (about the idea) or do you just want your thought to be noticed? In both cases;

Approval + 1
 
I'm still just in the planning stages, so I won't be making a topic yet. Besides, it can easily be scrapped for a better idea.

Matter 'o fact, Reason suggested a great idea to me on MSN last night. He said we should have a "Creativity Contest". Y'know, Kat is an artist, you, blackstar, Reason and I are poets. And I'm just everyone on FFNet has some kind of talent.

I might make a poll pretty soon, to see which one of the two ideas, overall, everyone likes best.
 
Hydra said:
I'm just everyone on FFNet
You are? =o

Hydra is Him!

God, are you there?

deusou4.jpg
 
Forum Event(s)

Spec Highwind said:
Hydra said:
I'm just everyone on FFNet
You are? =o

Hydra is Him!

God, are you there?

deusou4.jpg

That deserved a quote. And a LOL too.

Honestly, I don't care whether it is funny pics or creativity contest, or whatever. Whatever you prefer, I'll try to participate in.
 
Last edited:
LOL.

Omg.

I'm not correcting that typo. I so set myself up for that.

XD

But yeah. If I don't make the poll, I'll ask a fellow mod to do it. I'm kinda busy lately. D:
 
Ha ha ha ha ha ha...ahaha....ha......ha.

I needed a good laugh, there. Sorry to hear that you're busy, Hydra. I really hope the poll can be set up soon. >>
 
We're still deciding on a project KB... ^^;

The poll for the idea comes this weekend. Then after voting's all done with, we'll get registrations for whatever idea you guys pick. They'll both have different kinds of registrations...so... ;]

Doesn't matter. S'all good and fun, down to the end of it. It just matters what you vote for. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top