Pure Final Fantasy

clief101_

1st class SOLDIER
Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
1,900
Age
36
Location
Northern Crater (Australia)
Occupation
Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths)
RPG Name
Clief
Okay, im making this thread for the sole purpose of talking about anything thats FF. There is no getting off-topic, unless its sumthing thats not FF. We all seem to get off track alot, so this shall solve a problem :) You can switch between games at any point, like we do.

Enjoy XD
 
I hooked on ff3 at the moment woulderin any tips for dogga and unil?
 
i havnt played 3 myself...ive played a bit of 1?? perhaps theres something in the FF3 threads about it?
 
That helped lol.
What's the weirdest glich anyones seen in ff?
Mines gota be faceless rikku on my first copy of ffx
 
hmm....i cant think of any glitches?? proly the regen glitch in FFVII...at least on my copy it worked outside of the battle arena. u open the disk case wen u cast regen and ur health continues to heal while the battle is frozen
 
Probably the cutscene in FFX where you can see 2 Yunas. Or the glitch in the original FF2 where you can cast a spell and then cancel it and it still levels up.

Actually it would be FFX one. I don't know how they missed that one.
 
im playing FFIV atm XD. just did the mist thing and got rydia as a lil girl, not that cecil knows who it is yet lol
 
I have ffIV but I''ve never finished I got just on the dark elf boss and ended up rage quiting
 
im now getting the thing to save rosa...the furthest ive gotten is wen cecil becomes a paladin.....i didnt know not to attack :(
 
im there also. i went into the cave....'na, ill go lvl a bit' haha, cecil so weak in there coz u cant use his good equioment.

my party is currently
Cecil lvl 21
Cid lvl 22
Tella lvl 24
Yang lvl 22

im still too low
 
i wuld say it is classed as metal in the game. if u go in there with any metal then wen u go into a battle, that character cant do anything. he doesnt even get a turn. the exception is yang, coz he's strong enough to use his claws
 
I always switched to FF2..For me it's the best..I haven't try other's yet..
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top