Quick Question pweez

Kat

k i t t y .
Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
11,038
Location
Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3
Occupation
I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D
RPG Name
Rikkulesca
i have a question for somone to answer ^^
were do you get Gippal's sphere?
i have all the crimson spheres but that one so somone told me i was missing.and i can't get into the den of woe with out it.help pweez? :)
 
Did you beat all of the "contenders"? (Rikku, Paine, Baralai, Gippal, and Nooj)

And also, did you witness the Chocobo event on the Mi'hen Highroad? You should've automatically got it then, just by visiting the Den. Or are you doing the "Foggy Fiend" mission?

Edit:Staircase got what I was thinking of. XD
 
yes i have passed the part were you have to catch the culprit,but i never got any thing out of it.Because Yuna told Rin she didnt need any thing since Rin did all the work.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top