Quick Question

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
I want to put a Utada Hikaru avatar along with my signature, to make it look nice. ^_^

But I also want to change my custom title. I know I have enough gil, but everytime I try it, it either says "there are none of this item left" or "You do not have enough points for this" which I obviously do.

Can anyone help me? Thanks.
 
I'll be happy to always change custom usertitles any time, you just have to ask. :) What do you have in mind Hydra?

However...I don't really think this belongs in the RPG Hack forum. I'll move it to Off-Topic.

Edit: I guess it would sorta fit into the Hack forum (since you have to access the Guild tab to use it), but meh. If you want it back in the RPG Hack forum, just ask.
 
Nah, it's okay. It's fine here. :)

And thanks for the offer, but I won't die over it. I'll just change my avatar to suit it. ^__^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top