Quote from ANY final fantasy game

Actually, Kiros says it to Laguna in Deling city. (Kiros says it right after Laguna makes a particularly pathetic attempt to talk to Julia in the bar).
 
I remembered Kiros saying that :D.Well I guess I will say one.

"The gate of tomorrow is not the light of heaven."

Shouldn't be that hard.
 
Its in final fantasy 7,Bugenhagen says it.Sorry took awhile wasnt home much.Someone else post a quote :D
 
wow...i thort i new everything bout FFVII...guess i was rong...ill go now then

"dont worry, shes safe"
 
wasn't that quote said after all the carnage taking place when the section 7 slums on final fantasy 7 were destroyed or about to be.

A reference to marlene being safe?
 
Yes, I think Tifa or Aerith (Aerith I think) said it to Barret just as the sector 7 plate was starting to collapse.
 
thats hard to decide who shuld get to quote coz dappa is kinda rite about where it happened, but drake is rite about who sed it, and drake is more correct in respect that it happened jus b4 the plate collapsed, wen aerith was in the helicopter...but i duno if drake wuldve gotten it anyway....but the specify that u have to say who sed it and wen, and it also says whoever sed it 1st, so sorry dappa, but drake gets this 1
 
So, time for more quote action!! :) Here it is:

(...An enemy that is pure evil? Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just 2 sides holding different views.)
 
it looks as though no1's posted here for a while..so i guess its my turn

"What is SeeD for?"

i think thats whats said??
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top