RANDOM QUOTE(s) OF THE DAY:

kb-sama

Summoner
Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
2,769
Age
37
Location
Lost In The Item World
Occupation
Overlord
RPG Name
Kb the goddess savior
Yo'k I'm gonna Put up 3 or more of theses a day so yay Kb's being helpful




"We lie, we cheat, and we steal, but at least we're honest about it."
Eddie Guerrero



"Here's a wacky idea: how about we leg it up the stairs and shout "FREEZE OR WE'LL SHOOT!" and take it from there?"
Lothar Hex


"SILENCE, ARISTOCRAT! Freedom is not free; NEITHER ARE UTILITIES!"
Excel Excel
 
"good idea, bad text size" me ^___^'
 
Heeey, u're learnin :)!

"There's no such thing as good or bad... just 2 sides with different point of views" Squall

"If you see a lion's fangs..... that doesn't mean it's smiling!" Unknown
 
Last edited:
Putting up my boys. :p

Isu; minhyeok wish I bumped into Mr. deureomman. Deureomman bumped into Bob anmeokgo telling me you want me. The drums are cool. Chilttae
Jay; not you want me to sleep jateu
Minhyeok; Oh, I thank you sleep, you awake on the alatjyeoeong ~ (ㅋ너무귀여우셨다는 tone blah blah blah
 
my turn!


" I pirate I was meant to be. "
....ummmmm don't know

"It's the Collection Agency, Bison; your ass is six months overdue and it's mine."
Guile


"Stop calling it luck, all right, it's SKILL."
Inuyasha


"Ancient Chinese words of wisdom: "You suck"."
Gen


you get 4 today! yay
 
"and here i was thinking that kb wasn't understandable :p" also me :p
^Lol everyone knows my boys M.C the Max....

Next one...too lazy so just posting this.:p
Isu: "Hey, I can say whatever I want, blah blah blah. Salkkeo"
Jay: I -_-and 1
Isu: 2, Chi ~ ~ ~
Minhyuk: I am. Hudeungyine ...
Isu: hongmanah ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ eat watermelon fuck LA blah blah
Jay: Ouch Shorty!
 
Last edited:
Only one today yes yes "Lol lol Kb's a dumbass"

" There's a hole in the ... Sky. Through which things can ... Fly. "
 
3-14-08

" I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman. "

" Yeah, suck like a fox! "

" Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. "

" If one does as Err does enough times, one becomes as Err is. "

"there Now Piss off"~kb-sama
 
from a memorable part of friends!

Joey *wedding monica and schandler* " And so..
by the power invested in me by the state of New York...

and those internet guyz..

i now pronounce you husban and wife"

Ross "..the rings"

Joey "AH Crap!"

:D :D :D
 
from a memorable part of friends!

Joey *wedding monica and schandler* " And so..
by the power invested in me by the state of New York...

and those internet guyz..

i now pronounce you husban and wife"

Ross "..the rings"

Joey "AH Crap!"

:D :D :D

Ha ha ha. =]

From MGS3:

EVA: Snake, come here for a minute. There's something in here, it's so hard...

Snake: When did it get like that?

EVA: Hold still, let me do it.

Snake: You know, I've been trained to do this kind of thing myself...

EVA: Just relax and let me handle it.

Snake: Ok.

EVA: I can't believe how small it is...

Snake: Yeah, but it gets the job done.

EVA: Really? Here, lift up your hips.

Snake: Like this?

EVA: Yeah. How's that?

Snake: You're pretty good at that.

EVA: Yeah, everybody tells me that. Hold still, I'm not done yet.

Snake: AHHH!!!

EVA: There! A transmitter! (The entire incident turns out to be EVA removing a lodged transmitter).

Snake: Is that how they do it in the KGB?

EVA: Sometimes. Would you rather I did it American style?

Snake: Hm... but how'd you know there was a transmitter there? That's some female intuition you've got.
 
Ha


New One!!!!!!11!!S

"I won't just dip her, I'll DUNK her! Slam-dunk. Two-handed reverse." DR Ivo Robotnick

" Do you have any idea how difficult it is to escape from Monkey Island? " ???

" Nine-Thousaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand! "Can't Spell His Name.....

" GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD! "~ Dr werid

" This is how you don't touch people. "???
 
Last edited:
When there's light, there's darkness. ~ Ramirez
 
Doctor just killed me. Aaaand he brought back some pretty nice memories ^^"

"Small things trouble small minds", I don't know who said it, but it must have been some character in any FF game
 
The empress will be very please with me ~ Alfonso from Skies of Arcadia :p
 
...And Like A Fire you Guy Rage On This Topic ^-^


"What's not to like? I'm fat and jolly, just like Santa Claus!"
Dr. Eggman
 
Last edited:
"Here's an intresting fact for today, Congress canditate Greg Montgomery was caught having sex in his car, and to the people's surprise he was having sex with Mrs. Montgomery.
So he's been having sex with his wife, so he's not a democrat....

and he's been having sex, so he's not a republican either!" Dharma and Greg :D!
 
It's FIGHTING TIME!!! Augumon! ~ Marcus of Digimon Data Squad :p
 
Heres an Odd one

Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds. "
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top