Ranking System

Shinra Soldier 1

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
203
Age
38
Location
Chillicothe, Ohio
Website
www.angelfire.com
Occupation
Cashier-Community Markets
RPG Name
Shinra Elite Unit 1
Does anyone know where i can find waht the next ranks are and when they are? I went from Vivi's Minder to a Cactuar Thorn : ( I think that's a downgrade lol
 
I was browsing around the other day, and remembered the title "Super Summoner", just in case anyone needed this. That, and I thought it was a funky title. This was searched upon, so some stuff may be highlighted. Just disregard that. :3

Here you go.

It's three pages, so you can just look in page 2/3, and see the official list. Or, alternatively, you can make your own custom title. I'll be more than happy to lend you the gil for it.
 
Thanks Hydra, but being the completist that I am, I would prefer earning my titles, plus the more I post, themore money I have, and the more powerful I get
 
tru tru...but i keep hearing that with this new update that we're getting, we wont be gettin gil or anything wen we post...is this tru??
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top