rate your set

Gumdrop

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
697
Age
40
Location
England
RPG Name
Malaya
Ever wondered what other people think of you set (sig and avatar)? well in rate your set threads you rate the set of the member who posted above you, so if you post in this thread the next persion to reply will rate your set for you! happy rateing ^_^ please rate mine ;)
 
people can just vote for the avatars,lol :P thanks for the rateing! its probibly my cheapest set yet,lol

9.5/10 if you did the animation yourself! 8/10 if otherwise because its still quite good ^_^
 
Hmm, 8/10 for the avatar.. and no offense, but I think your signature is just weird lol.. 4/10 for the signature :)
 
its suposed to be weird,lol :P my newer sig (I keep forgetting to put it up here) is more weird, its had lots of comments.

your avatar in nice 9/10 ;)
 
I think anybody that can get their sig and avatar to match should get a 9/10.
 
Realy? Even though there are some pretty awaful sets out there that match o_0?
 
I can't even match clothes so matching two ugly things together is ok in my book. :D
 
10/10! the colours don't give me a headache, they're expressive and the font is really cool.
 
Wow, thanks :) It's actually 2 different fonts, one for the big S and H, and another for the rest :)

I'll give yours a 8/10. The pictures blend nicely :)
 
kingdomzan6by.jpg


Nice...HC
 
I guess mine insn't that creative comapred to some of these huh...
 
Made? Looks like a google job to me :p
No offence, I know everybody don't have Photoshop.
 
Scase2.jpg

ML.jpg

Ran out of stuff ro this username...rathe thoose please :)
Ummm, for Heaven's, 8/10, I took of 1 point because, lets be honest, it is rather weird, verry good though! I like how the font blends in, nice touch, and its a tad bit small, still good :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top