Rearranging Forums

Staircase

Shinra Owner
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
483
Location
USA / New York
RPG Name
Tidus
I know this has been brought up before, and it has been looked at, but i think this is how the forum list should go...

General FF Discussion
Final Fantasy I-IV
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Other Final Fantasys
-Sub Forums:
---XI
---Tactics
---Tactics Advance
---Crystal Chronicles
---Mystic Quest
---Dirge of Cerberus
---Crisis Core
---Before Crisis
---Others (for all the other junk like the chocabo series)

I think it would be much more organized, and just easier to navigate.
 
Ok, I can see what you mean, and it would be better because it is giving forums to some of the lesser known FF's, but as sub-forums, so they don't clutter the main page.

I like the idea and, if Shaggy has no objections, will put them up in a few days.
 
It might be better to put all of the Final Fantasy VII Compilation titles under one sub-forum titled 'Compilation of Final Fantasy VII' or something like that. So we don't have to have too many forums for those games (a few of which haven't even been released yet).

Edit: Or maybe just have them all categorized under FFVII's forum. Well, that's my take on it anyway.
 
I have not much of an idea on which child FF belongs to which parent, so you guys sort that out and let me know. I don't have a problem with subforums in the existing FFs, if the games are connected.
 
Final Fantasy X-2 can be a forum with Final Fantasy X, as that makes the most sense.

Final Fantasy XI deserves it's own forum.

Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core, Before Crisis, and the other FFVII spinoffs can become subforums of FFVII (I don't remember all the other titles off-hand, but Staircase didnt' mention all of them. Perhaps a Compilation subforum would be best).

Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Advance are two separate games, so it would be best to give them both thier own forum or maybe just give the Tactics games one whole forum.

Mystic Quest could probably be in the 'other' category, as it isn't exactly the most popular game.

That's my suggestion.
 
I think that all goes good. When i started i wasI kinda confused where we are supposed to post other FFs. Because General FF is about the series in general, and all the others are strictly about that game.
 
Do you guys want this done?

If so, please give me a definate list. At the moment, I have one from Staircase, and a different one from Zero. Am happy to do it, but need to have a finalised decision.
 
I'm all for it, and I like Zero's idea of all the FF7 spin-offs under one roof. I can't give you a list though.
 
If it's not too late, I'd like to throw my idea in.

FFLAYOUT.gif
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top