Reason for picking username

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
So...why did you choose the username that you have here on ffnet?

As for me, at first I was going to just pick a FF character...but that just isn't me. I always go by Doctor Faust, or DF. (I have a few other nicknames, but Faust is the one used most often.)

Also the name is meant to honor my most favorite anime character of all time, Faust VIII.

Post away. :D

(And sorry if this was done before.)
 
I picked mine cause i have it on other stuffs, and because its an FF characther.
If u look Cid up in a dictionary it says something like tempel gaurdian or something like that, and thts pretty cool to :p
 
I picked mine because a Hydra is a ruthless sea creature. That, and I've used this username everywhere. Which is why a lot of my signatures have "Hydra" in them. =D
 
every username i type someone already had it so i picked something dumb.that's how i got mine.but the username i have isn't dumb anymore.i don't use this name everywhere.usually something else.
 
I pick mines because Empress is the highest position for a female highter than a king. And because I'm a ruler and should be one.
 
Thats sounds pretty cool for you.
 
...
My name XD
It's probable I didn't know it was a nickname, so I put my name XD I can't remember. I did it in July 2005 (DANG! O_O ) I don't use many nicknames, I mean, always the same ones.
 
Spec said:
I've got a schoolmate who I really really hate (almost everyone hates him >.<) who is called Luis.

...
Does that have a subliminal message I can't get?
 
My alternate personality from RP is Marwyn Blackstar which i invented because the name marwyn popped into my head and Blackstar is from the song American Gothic by the Cult
the chorus says blackstar white light and I just thought it made a good name for a character.

WHOOOO HOOOO 100 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
 
My nick name is Soma, and about the whole, hacker thing, it is kinda funny. :D
 
Picked mine because 'Yggdrasill' is the main villain from one of my favourite RPGs, Tales of Symphonia.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top