Reason for picking username

I might as well put all my usernames up (from all the forums I attend):

Adol Christin - Main character of my all-time favourite game, Ys Book I and II for the Turbografx-16.

The Haser - Hase is my mom's maiden name. I thought it sounded kind of cool adding the r, Laser, Haser etc.

Broken Image Games - My videogame company (I know we aren't a "company" yet until we gain some sort of profit, but it sounds better anyways).

Catalyst - I decided to change my ways in a lot of things. Both with school, the internet, and so on. I was looking for a synonym for "change", and catalyst came up. I know it's a chemical-related term, but it's basically when a bunch of stuff mixes a reaction happens (or something similar to that), so that is exactly what has happened - a bunch of things happened, so I decided to use this. It's kind of catchy / unusual, at least in my opinion.
 
well you can go to ALOT of games where there is me, jedi geoff.
so i used this name cuz it is what i have been using for so long..
who knows, maybe ill run into someone from some other game or forum whos knows me from there, :cool:
 
Hehe this is Miyu right now!!
I'm at Kailiana's house.
I'm the one that chose her username
I did it by putting two of her nicknames together
(Kailiana and Sunshine - for those of you are are slow
-cough- Yoko, Marwyn, Kite, Oolyan, and a few others... -cough-)
HEHE!!!
 
I took the name Tiny Bronco from Cids plane in FF7 because I like the way the plane looked and the name doesn't make sense. A bronco is a wild horse and usually the adjective tiny doesn't go along with a wild hoarse.
 
i choose mine because of Doctor Who.
i love that show.
i mean, i was thinking about a FF name, but, nah, I just stick with something i liked.
OK, who wants pie?
 
i think the 4th doctor is cool!!
but the 10th is good looking!
i want 4 and 10s clothes!
 
theDOCTOR said:
i choose mine because of Doctor Who.
i love that show.
i mean, i was thinking about a FF name, but, nah, I just stick with something i liked.
OK, who wants pie?
YaY :D ;sel selphie wants pie
 
Now now, let's drive back on topic, huh? =D

Another reason I picked my username is because it's not very popular. So, it's orginal, you might say.

...

That's the best I could do to try n' keep on topic. XD
 
Yea Hydra is not a very popular name come to think of it blackstar is to. I cant say ive seen anyone with either name before.
 
The reason for my username is because "Jhimian" is the voice I here when I think me and him often argue over who should heard. So I made him a deal, you vocie your opinion here, and I'll be myself in the real world. I'm, not trying to scare anybody, Jhimian and I are the same person.
 
For a long time my username was Kagome on EVERYTHING, but then I got off of the phase and went back to using Tifa, manily after my friends gave me the nickname. It's just stuck scene then,
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top