Reason for picking username

theDOCTOR said:
i think the 4th doctor is cool!!
but the 10th is good looking!
i want 4 and 10s clothes!

my faves:
5th
7th
3rd
9th

and i HATED the sixth one.

did you know veiwer ratings dropped when he was doctor, so they told him they were firing him and they wanted a (transformation) scene. he didnt agree and (if you will remember) they didnt have a tranformation scene. They crashed the tardis, and the doctor just got up as the new 7th doctor.....THAT ASSHOLE

thats what i read in a book though

plus i really didnt like his attitude on the show, he didnt seem smart at all....unlike the other doctors.....
 
Well the name I wanted to use was already taken and I was so keen to join this site I thought about the character I like most and relates to me and I came up with Squall and he is my hero! tee hee!
 
Well mine is the name of a fictionnal football shot that I'm actually trying to get the hold of!
I liked both the move and its name since being a child, quite nice
 
Last edited:
I have my username, because Yoko is my favorite anime character of all time. Besides that, (I know this is stupid, but...here we go) I want to open a greenhouse of my own one day , and Yoko is the master of all plant knowledge.
 
Fawkes Lament is used for EVERYTHING... E-Mail, forums, characters. I used the phoenix's name from Harry Potter, and the name of Chapter 29(?) from HBP. It's awesome, yeah?
 
Spiff is short for Spaceman Spiff.

spiff14.jpg
 
My reason? Drake isn't too far from my real name. And I've often used Drake as my pilot name in the Armored Core videogames. And I think that name (Drake) sounds tough.
 
Drake said:
Oh yeah? Duke is the name of a character on one of my fave sci-fi tv shows: Lexx.
=D
thats kewl,lol,Duke is also the name of one of the peoples in my favorite band. ^_^
but thats not why i like the name either... >_<
 
Because i look a lot like Rinoa, she is soooooo cute. plus i will probably change my real name to rinoa.. lol... i like that name alot!
 
Well hmmm I wonder why I picked my user name...maybe because I like the guy. I was actually thinking about changing it to Mrs_Camui or something like that lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top