Reason for picking username

well i really didn't kno i chose this name until i found this forum on my email.cuz marius is my alter ego.n 78 was the year i was born. so i figured it happened out of nowhere hmmmmm?
 
yeah i browsed around the forum a bit b4 i joined 2 keep my eye on marius-78.n i decided 2 go with the name darkreno seeing as they both seem 2 have a thing 4 him. n say i resemble the guy a bit.so there u have it
 
.....

Personally, I forgot why I chose Hydra. XD

Maybe I was in the KH2 mood?

Oh!

I put a "Hydra" label on all my sigs, for no ripping. That's why I registered in this name! =D
 
Let me think about this one. And you can be a true FF fan without having to know every single detail about everything. Now if you can tell me what all the colors of every single plant in X...that would be a true fan. And absolutely ridiculous.
 
Dead Pepper said:
Lol, if someone can guess why I picked my name without using Google, they're a true FF fan. =P
It involves FF9, don't it be?

I've forgotten all the way. XD
 
Yeah it sure would. I would call Tifa like a hard core fan...not as hard core as the flower thing...but pretty close. lol
 
Lol, I know, I know, I was just joking. =P All I meant was that I wondered if anyone would remember it, I mean who remembers random items from FF? I sure as hell don't. =P

It's the item you give to a Chocobo to make it dig on the world map in 9. Maybe a better remark would have been 'If you can guess it, i'll assume you've done the chocobo quest' lol.
 
my username is from a magic the gathering card called Bonesplitter(adds +2/+0)
me and some friends were playing and talking about how cool that sounded so i took it as my nickname/username.....i think its awesome
;vik
 
I use my because its the only nick i use.I decidet to call my self sleazer 3 years ago and i haven't change it.
 
Bonesplitter said:
my username is from a magic the gathering card called Bonesplitter(adds +2/+0)
me and some friends were playing and talking about how cool that sounded so i took it as my nickname/username.....i think its awesome
;vik
You used it first on Killzone :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top