ReBattle 15: Omega Weapon vs. Squall

Who will win the battle?


  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .

Squall Lionheart

SeeD Gunblade Specialist
Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
39
RPG Name
Squall Lionheart
Each vote is counted as EXP, if you have no idea about FF8 then you're not ALLOWED to vote...this is a limit break battle and the time limit is 3 days, here's the battle briefing:

Name: Omega Weapon
Limit Break: Terra Break

Name: Squall
Limit Break: Renzokuken
 
Omega Weapon, for all the reasons I mentioned in the other thread, which I could easily quote but won't due to extreme laziness.
 
omaga will win because of his fighting moves and his magic
 
Zeromus_X said:
Meh, I guess I'll go with Omega. It's just Squall alone...so yeah. Maybe if it were Zell, but Squall can only go so far.

Not only is it Squall alone, but it appears to be Squall alone WITHOUT GFs. Omega FTW.
 
If it ends up like this then both of them will battle against True Ultimicia and each other...

[EDIT] There's 1 uncounted vote for Omega Weapon, Tiny Bronco isn't qualified to vote which pisses me off...he has no idea about FF8....

if I was too cruel I would've disqualified cloud7x 's vote <for Squall> for not saying his oppinion like evreyone else, as well as wakka's <for Omega Weapon> for having a double ID auron (and battling himself)
 
Last edited:
Squall Lionheart said:
If it ends up like this then both of them will battle against True Ultimicia and each other...

[EDIT] There's 1 uncounted vote for Omega Weapon, Tiny Bronco isn't qualified to vote which pisses me off...he has no idea about FF8....

if I was too cruel I would've disqualified cloud7x 's vote <for Squall> for not saying his oppinion like evreyone else, as well as wakka's <for Omega Weapon> for having a double ID auron (and battling himself)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top