- Joined
- May 13, 2005
- Messages
- 805
- Age
- 62
- Location
- Australia
- Website
- cresmoon.com
- Occupation
- Cat Wrangler
- RPG Name
- Sasami
This is a list of information sites that everyone can use for information to source, add to, explain, verify ect posts and threads. I will add extra sites to the list as I find them. If anyone has a site they think should be included in this list, post it and I will take a look.
I hope you all find the list useful
.
Reference sites
Encyclopedia
Wikipedia
CIA world factbook
World history
US history
European history
Dictionary.com
Merriam-Webster online dictionary
News sites
Reuters
Yahoo news
Google news
WN network
CNN - US
ABC - US
CTV - Canada
BBC - UK
Independant - UK
Pravda - Russia
Aljazeera
Haaretz - Israel
News.com - Australia
Wars
World war 1
World war 2
America's wars - A history
General interest
The United Nations
Global policy forum - UN
Civil rights info and links page
Interpol
Amnesty international
Greenpeace
I hope you all find the list useful
Reference sites
Encyclopedia
Wikipedia
CIA world factbook
World history
US history
European history
Dictionary.com
Merriam-Webster online dictionary
News sites
Reuters
Yahoo news
Google news
WN network
CNN - US
ABC - US
CTV - Canada
BBC - UK
Independant - UK
Pravda - Russia
Aljazeera
Haaretz - Israel
News.com - Australia
Wars
World war 1
World war 2
America's wars - A history
General interest
The United Nations
Global policy forum - UN
Civil rights info and links page
Interpol
Amnesty international
Greenpeace