Reflections On the Rose

You're ambre on your crystal RP right? If so, you wanna set me up?
 
I want Freya or Blank, but I'm unsure to the conditions to apply, whether I have to be accepted, or if I just create the account? I've never been in an RP, but I've written a few mass online RPG's, including Palis, if you want to check out my last post as my sample post.
 
Simply sign up with whatever handle you want. When you click on the "New Characters" board, you can find an application for the "Main 8" Post there and wait and then you'll find out.

Realize that Freya and Blank will require different types of commitments and styles of RPing, so be sure you've made up your mind! If you'd like to I suggest applying for Freya since she's a bit harder, and if you're just not right for the character (sometimes even the best writers don't agree with certain characters and sometimes the worst do) then you'll still have a chance at Blank.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top