- Joined
- May 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,769
- Age
- 37
- Location
- Lost In The Item World
- Occupation
- Overlord
- RPG Name
- Kb the goddess savior
Hey I gotta Ask You Something if you Could Use Reincarnation, What Would you Change in to??
How bout a sloth! Then I could be a lazy asshole and no one would think anything about it![]()
Meh... there's something about being called 'lazy' that just ticks me...so I wouldn't go with that. Sloth's are cool though. xD;
It would be cool to be a dolphin. I'd like to check out the ocean in a way no man ever has before. I don't mean that we haven't seen all the things that a dolphin has - but just that we haven't seen them for that LONG. Not many natural predators either...maybe every now and then swim with a hume. = 3
And: XDDD; Everyone wants to be the opposite sex! XD; That's too funny...for enough reasons that I probably don't need to say why. xP
Although... ;>> it would be kinda interesting to get the other side of the coin for a change. o_o;
The opposite sex. And in the next life...a big lizard, so I could crawl around in the desert and scavenge, taking refuge in the shade from the sun... =P