- Joined
- Feb 4, 2005
- Messages
- 543
- Age
- 43
- Location
- The Clouds above Midgar
- Occupation
- Vigilante
- RPG Name
- Draxxus
OK so this is a strange thing for me to be asking i know but i have a little problem and i don't know what i should be doing about it.
I have been going out with the same girl for 2 years now. I moved out to where she goes to school and at first that seemed ok. it was nice to be in a city and i thought there would be a lot to do. but after a while being here I have found that i hate it and dont want to be here anymore, it ruins just about everything in my daily life and costs me a ton to live here. The problem is if i left here i would be basically leaving her. so do i wait another two years, and then get out of here, slowly loosing my sanity or do I just do the hard thing and leave this year. I know long distance relationships work, but neither of us are capable of it. Anyways.
Thanks
I have been going out with the same girl for 2 years now. I moved out to where she goes to school and at first that seemed ok. it was nice to be in a city and i thought there would be a lot to do. but after a while being here I have found that i hate it and dont want to be here anymore, it ruins just about everything in my daily life and costs me a ton to live here. The problem is if i left here i would be basically leaving her. so do i wait another two years, and then get out of here, slowly loosing my sanity or do I just do the hard thing and leave this year. I know long distance relationships work, but neither of us are capable of it. Anyways.
Thanks