Remembering dreams.

Phoenix Flame

Go Umbarbar do my bidding
Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
3,044
Location
By myself. It's lonely ;-;
Website
www.reasoniamalive.com
Occupation
Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
dappa said:
I dont remember much of what I dream.


...and sometimes, its best NOT being remembered. I can dream some pretty weird stuff.


Mod edit: I thought this would be a cool off-topic subject we could discuss. Dreams, significant? Many people seem to think so. So let's hear it FFNet - tell us your dreams.
 
Last edited:
Re: Is it weird that I share Seifer's dream?

I keep having dreams about this guy I was in love with.
 
I only remember my dreams when I'm happy. When I'm tired, and bored, the dreams aren't that exciting...
 
When i have dreams i always remember them...most of mine are..how do i put it..most of mine our my strongest desires--things that i want or really need.
this is why i get depressed really easily.
 
I used to have these weird dreams where some enemies of mine approach me in a pub with some thugs that they have brought with them.

My enemy would leave the scene and I would do battle with these thugs.

The dream would end with myself walkin away from the room with a lot of battered and bruised thugs lying on the ground.
 
One time I dream that I was taking classes in the Gardan.
 
Much of the time, I have dreams that turn into nightmares...I always end up being chased by something that won't go away; I can't escape from whatever it is.

Other times, I have dreams about people I really like, for some reason...Or dreams that just don't make sense.

Sometimes I feel as if it isn't a dream at all; it's completely real to me. And when i wake up from a dream like that, it comes as a total shock to me.

Dreams are strange...in a good way at times, but for me, mostly in a confusing way.
 
I used to dream alot, though, not much anymore. Apparently you always dream, through, it's not guaranteed you'll remember them.

So basically I just never remember my dreams. It's kinda disappointing.
 
I only remember really good or really bad dreams.
I have a dream from 2 years ago i still remember where the world like ended and me and my friends went into this building and vampires attacked us and (i was one but i was hiding it ) and i saw all my friends but one die (in ways that still haunt me) and after she found out i was one she ran from me and got killed right in front of me I killed the last one and then fell to the ground bleeding. I woke up and was sore all over my body scared the hell out of me after it I got about 3 hours of sleep over the next 3 days sucked, (i still have dark rings under my eyes from that.)
 
I usually remember my dreams, but they are really really weird... like a couple of weeks ago I had a dream that I was playing my classic guitar backwards in my room and the 3 tornadoes came and destroyed my house except a circle around me that was still left standind... the whole time the tornadoes were destroying my house I was just sitting there playing my guitar backwards... weird
 
Yeah I remember dreams. A lot of mine are weird too. Like just last night, I had one where I was a character in the second KH's game! I was with Sora blah blah blah...and I remember not saying a word. Just walking around watching them do their thing. But I hate KH's so...the dream was kinda lame.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top