Reminicent?

dirge_of_sephiroth

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
62
Age
46
Location
you don't want to know
Occupation
Writer/Journalist/Photographer
RPG Name
Helna R'shuken
I'm not much of a traditional artist, as you'll soon see, and actually this piece wasn't intentionally meant to be FF related, but once I'd gotten the image into my PC, I found myself seeing something new within it, something that reminded me of Ultimecia in her final form at the end of FF VIII. I sort of wanted to know what others thought. So here it is...






drawing6.jpg



Please tell me what you think. Thanks.
 
You're right, if you do look at it that way, it does resemble Ultimecia.

And it looks stunning. :D That's a really nice drawing.
 
You know, I didn't think of Ulti at first, but now I can see it. That's very weird. What kind of art is that called, again? *hits self on the head for not knowing*

But yeah, this is a great piece. :) I demand more!
 
Thanks for the comments. :)

Actually I originally drew this in Feb. and I didn't even see Ultimecia until maybe a month ago. Definitely a delayed reaction.

The only common word I can think of to describe my art style is abstract, although once upon a time I used to just call it brain-vomit, because of the way the images just seem to spew out.

And I have quite a few more of my weird images, so I'll put them up later today.
 
dirge_of_sephiroth said:
I'm not much of a traditional artist, as you'll soon see, and actually this piece wasn't intentionally meant to be FF related, but once I'd gotten the image into my PC, I found myself seeing something new within it, something that reminded me of Ultimecia in her final form at the end of FF VIII. I sort of wanted to know what others thought. So here it is...






drawing6.jpg



Please tell me what you think. Thanks.

It's very cool. :) Simple, but strong.

The name of this style..well, I'd call it a Gothic Tribal. :D Or something like that.

Very nice! ^^ I can't wait to see more.
 
Gothic tribal? I like that a lot.

I'll upload more in a couple days. Yeah, I said today, but there's this writing contest going on another web site. What I wouldn't give for just three more days, but the guy running this one won't lax. At least he'll let me slide until some time Sunday instead of midnight tomorrow, but still I have a lot of words to write. It'll probably border on 5,000. Here's to frying a good number of my brain cells...
 
<3 @ first one.

It looks complex, but at the same time, loose. It's well done. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top