reno and axel??

Marius

Paladin
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2007
Messages
1,193
Age
48
Location
sometimes heaven
Occupation
i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm.
RPG Name
seraphim9
ok me and my son recently played Kingdom Hearts 2. n we both came up with a strange epiphony. can reno and axel be one in the same . after all in the world of Kingdom Hearts it's possible, like the way sora and roxas were one in the same. and how kairi and namine were one in the same as well.it's just axel reminded me of reno with his vertical side like one minute he's a bad guy n when u least expect it he's teaming up with the goodies.just like reno would when it really suits him.plus lets not 4get the wild spikey red hair. :D hmmmm? i'm not sure where i really should've placed this thread cuz it had a ff7 n kingdom heart character in it. but on the meantime please share your thoughts and opinion on this strange theory.
 
Last edited:
hmmmm? let me think? axel n reno one in the same.if ur theory were right i would have to say axel was reno's nobody right? hmmm? now u got me . it's a good theory tho.
 
yeah thats what i assumed anyway, if reno and axel r one and the same axel woud have to b reno's nobody. cuz lets face it not anybody could be reno.dang i think i made a funny lol
 
lol thankx Kat :D but i would never have thought about it if it weren't for my son. like D.R there are some villains he tends to favor. he especially likes Axel's weapons.
 
ok hon let me give a lil sample of how interesting this theory really is. check this out they can be brothers.
 

Attachments

  • renoandaxel.gif
    renoandaxel.gif
    14.6 KB · Views: 438
The reason they have such a physical similarity is because Tetsuya Nomura designed both of them. Kingdom Hearts is its own canon anyway.

Edit: Moved to Final Fantasy VII forum.
 
Last edited:
wow D.R where did u get that.? wow talk about dead ringers. *gigglesz*
 
Well Tifa told me that Nomura did model Axel from Reno's looks...but you know what? Thats creapy to think about, personally I think they only thing that they have in common would be the hair other than that...I don't see it. The eyes...nope...the face...nope. Maybe its because I like Reno, and don't have a thing for Axel that I'm chosing not to see it. But thats fine by me. :)
 
Yes Tetsuya-sama did modle Axel after Reno. There is much debate over weither Axel is Reno's nobody and so on. But until Tetsuya-sama tells us himself, then we will not know for sure. I personaly do see the Reno in Axel a lot.
 
yeah me too tifa. its a good debate, i just love the fact that both of them are versatile. u never really kno who's side their on. and their uncanny resemblences, it would totally rock if the two r really connected.
 
You know what? Thats totally true...because Reno does look loads dif obviously from the game than in AC...So good point. We wouldn't be talking about this if it wasn't for AC. Maybe Nomura ran out of creativity and just decided to copy Reno's AC look?
 
yeah the difference is the weapons and well axel croaks reno lives.
 
Some of you don't seem to understand that Kingdom Hearts isn't of the same canon as Final Fantasy. Axel cannot be Reno's Nobody since they don't exist in the same universe. The fact that they were both designed by the same person or that one may be based off of the other is irrelevant.
 
we r not stressed about that it is a nice way to at least. have a good connection between the two of them they are both way cool characters. wether or not not their intwined or not u can't help but think they have a remarkable familiarity to them . they r both unpredictable . and lets not 4get 2 mention edgy. nothings wrong with admiring them from afar. i like them both they ROCK. they are both survivors!
 
Zeromus I dont know what you problem is but if you have a hard time dealing with people just expressing there opinions on characters and all seeing how its not off topic. Then don't read the thread okay? I don't know what has crawled up your butt and set you off but you've been acting like a complete ass. We can discuss Reno and Axel however we like. That is the thread topic is it not?
Okay so yeah...as I said...I don't really see the simalarities besides the hair.
 
yeah two spikey haired men with all black uniforms. different weapons and both versatile. yep out of ideas much.axel is not as quircky as reno is though. he's more of a fight now ask questions later kind a guy.
 
Gackt Camui said:
Zeromus I dont know what you problem is but if you have a hard time dealing with people just expressing there opinions on characters and all seeing how its not off topic. Then don't read the thread okay? I don't know what has crawled up your butt and set you off but you've been acting like a complete ass. We can discuss Reno and Axel however we like. That is the thread topic is it not?
Okay so yeah...as I said...I don't really see the simalarities besides the hair.

The topic creator started this thread with a theory stating that Axel was Reno's Nobody. I gave facts disproving that theory. After it appeared that they didn't understand how they were not connected, I restated my facts in a more understandable way. I am in no way acting like an ass and nothing has certainly crawled up my butt, and I apologize if you feel that way. Although I will definitely admit that I do get annoyed with fan-theories that ignore established canon (Rinoa=Ultimecia, etc.)

It was my understanding that this was a theory thread, but if the topic of the thread is indeed just discussing the two characters then there is no problem with that.
 
no the topic creator of this thread was wondering if axel and reno were one in the same. it was me who stated that axel may be reno's nobody.and well if kingdom hearts and ff are not in the same canon then maybe square enix should pull out all their ff characters out of the game. cuz lets face it not everone got the game to play with disney characters. well at least i kno i didn't. oh yeah by the way the title of the thread is reno & axel??. so discussing the characters is no harm.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top