I always thought Axel looked and acted more like a Zack Nobody.
I think the reason people think that Reno and Axel are the same person, is cause of Quinton Flynn, he plays both characters the same way, basically. Laid back, cocky, witty, red hair, eye tattoos...I lost my train of thought...
I'm not saying that's the ONLY reason, but it's a big one. But I doubt that Reno could be in any way related to Axel, simply because firstly, Reno wasn't involved in KH, and Reno obeys pretty much any command he's given by his boss and Axel betrayed everyone cept for Roxas. Axel does what he does for a person, Reno does it for his boss, or for money, I haven't studied him much...
It's an interesting theory, though, Axel very well could be Reno's nobody, but it's just unlinkely...
cliff101_ said:
i wonder, in the world of kingdom hearts you have heartless and nobodies if you die...if axel was reno's nobody, how wuld reno of died, and where/who wuld be his heartless, unless he did the same thing as sora and became a human again from his heartles??
Knowing Reno, he probably would have dived in front of Rufus when a Heartless attacked. And people's Heartless' don't change shape, form or personality unless they were weak hearted. If you have the capability of having a Nobody, then you are strong hearted. If you are strong hearted, then your Heartless should pretty much be the opposite form of you. With exception for Sora, he took the form of a Shadow because his personality and strong feelings went away when the keyblade pierced his heart.
Proof of this would be Xehanort's heartless. He was just a much darker form of the original Xehanort, instead of being hungry for research, he was hungry for destruction. There would also be Scar, he just became dark when he lost his heart.
I'm kinda going on a ramble here, but this is my two cents.
