reno or rude

o well i just think rude puts up with reno cuz he gets paid by rufus other than he'd have probably cracked reno by now.besides i bet if reno wasn't clownijn so much they would've took better care of the business.
 
No Rude is a puss...well you know what I am getting at right. Bald headed fag. Not that I have nething against gays. I love gays...just not ones like Rude.
 
fiesty!!!!!! ur just as bad as marius she loves that punk reno. n when u just mentioned bald headed fag me n marius cracked up n laughed cuz awhile back her baby daddy n i got into a scuffle n thats the exact words i said 2 him lol, and no i don think u got anything against gays. perhaps against ignorant guys like the one i may have just mentioned
 
lol Yeah I get that from my mom. I am a lot worse in person or on yim only because I can't really be as bad or "mean" as some would say as I really am because the admins would call me out for it. And I really don't feel like being kicked off or whatever. But yeah...why did you and marius' "baby daddy" get into a fight?
 
cuz leeloo had the pink eye awhile back n he tried to accuse us of not being good parents. so D.R slugged him n i had 2 break it up b4 it got outta hand. thank god the kids were in the house watching a movie.hmmmm? maybe D.R n reno have more in common than i origanally thought? they both firecrackers lol
 
Last edited:
perhaps u have a point there marius maybe reno n myself r alike n some ways lol. o i kno maybe we were twin brothers seperated at birth lol yeah now that i think about it if reno were in the spot i were in with her baby daddy he'd probably grabbed marius n run like hell.(cuz believe me the thought crossed my mind when it happened) or did what i did which would have rocked either way ;res
 
No...I don't think that you were both twins seperated at birth....thats wishful thinking though:). Reno is so....cute. Must stay appropriate. lol
 
yes D.R is no real reno.unless of corse someone needs to see reno with wolf hair lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top