Hard to say as reno does come out with the odd funny comment, but the way rude says hardly anything and disappears from a battle by looking at his watch then quietly walking away makes me laugh.
I like Reno's personality you know. Unlike Rude who kinda stands around making nonsense comments on the side that don't even matter, not to mention Reno is nice to look at.
if i had to choose between reno and rude i'm goin for reno.he truly is a firecracker. ;res and he looks like my hubby. well minus the beer belly;beer and height.lol but the one thing they do have in common is getting into trouble. sshhhhh!!!don't tell my hubbs lol
Mod Edit: Welcome to the forums Marius-78! For your convenience, there is an edit button at the bottom of each of your posts. Please use this instead of double posting. Thanks!
I'll make sure not too. I want to marry somebody that looks like Reno...or Cloud, Vincent, Sephiroth, Loz, Gackt, Toshiya, Kim, Lee...yeah I will just stop
yeah i got lucky with him he's a great father.but when he drink he tends 2 b a bit.well how should i say .loco in the cabesa.thats spanish 4 crazy in the cabinet.he's wild i could'nt live without him. ;che
lol n1. anyway i go for Reno. his hair's so nice. =P and he's a funny guy, trying to be funny but keeps getting pwned by yazoo(or loz, either)
anyway, he got his revenge by blowing dem up wit the bomb in AC. =)