Replays Thread!

I have a total of 78, the majority of it is Dissidia vids, I never counted, so...

Every time I pull off something epic or fail, I usually post it. But my Memory Stick is getting kinda crowded, so I can't post it all, unfortunately..
 
There should be a video of me versus my friend, Zane. He's a Warrior of Light Main and he's gotten pretty rusty cause he doesn't play near as much as I do. And if you wanna see how bad I failed at the game when I started, then check out this account. www.youtube.com/ToeNailProductions

I'm gonna be uploading some more videos of me using my other mains, but not till I get my Ghost Card Replays up..
 
I suppose you would get a bit bored eventually with it if your playing it all the time. I guess that's what 100% challenges and multiplayer battles are for.
 
You know...I'm starting to think these bots is just one person creating multiple accounts just for advertising. There signatures are almost identical.

Anyway, I get Dissidia in 13 days so I should be able to put up some replays around then although they will probably be noobish replays.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top