request a set

Gumdrop

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
697
Age
40
Location
England
RPG Name
Malaya
-when I say set I mean signature and avatar requests.

Guidelines

-please state what you would like on your signiture(pictures ect.) and it would be helpful if you post links to the pictures you would like useing.

-state what colours you would like on the text ect.(if you do not colours will be chosen for you.

-if there is some precific text you would like on your set, please let me know.

-only request one set at a time!

-tell me how big (width and height) that you would like your sig to be.

-please try to state what you would like as clearly as possible, other wise I will have to guess what you want and the end results may not be to your likeing!

-please bare in mind there may be times when I'am busy and your sig may not be made for a day or so, but I will try to make them as soon as possible for you.

-if you don't like your set PM me and I can try to improve it for you or you can chose not to use it.

Examples of my work

banner

signature

avatar

I hope you like your set's :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top