Requesting screenshots of the Bottomswell fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mjcool

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
83
RPG Name
Matt
Particularly of the Waterpolo attack and its effects.
 
Awesome, but I really don't think I can be much more specific:

Some shots of the party (The female members, if possible) trapped in a waterpolo, from multiple angles.


Again, just do what you can. The fact that I got a positive response so quickly is amazing enough.

Thanks again.
 
Ok, so you want the female chars trapped in a bubble, i'll take some of those and post them here so check back in a little while.
 
Awesome. Be sure to tell me how you do it, are you using the PS1 or PC version?
 
I have the game on both, but it's easier to take screenshots on the pc version.

I was only able to get 2 decent screenshots, i got one of cloud and one of aeris. All i did was use sense on the waterpolo to make it zoom in, and then cropped out the part where it says the hp etc of what i'm scanning. If you want better ones let me know and i'll get some better ones later.

Here is the cloud one:
20u6f50.jpg



And aeris:
20u720y.jpg
 
Amazing work, but I could use at least one zoomed out shot. Don't worry about cropping or anything.

And get Tifa in there if you can. Everyone loves Tifa.
 
Great. If you can get screencaps of anyone KO'ed inside the bubble, that'd be awesome.

Also, how do you get the screencaps? Just hit Print Screen?
 
Last edited:
Yes, you press print screen, pause the game, alt-tab out and paste it in paint, and then save it as a jpg.
 
Haven't done it again yet, i'll do it now i guess. I was just being lazy >.< give me a few minutes.

By the way, as soon as someone is ko'ed inside the bubble, it dissappears, i'll have to take a few minutes to get my timing right on that one.
 
Last edited:
Good luck. Don't treat it like a life-or-death situation.

And remember, multiple angles, and a little less zoom.

Thanks again. I'd do it myself, but I don't have a copy...yet.
 
I can't get different angles unless i sense the bubble. The camera moves on it's own.

By the way, i beef up my characters early, i'm stronger at this point in the game that most people are by the time they fight jenova the first time, there is no way i can lose the fight unless i kill my party myself.
 
Oh...and I know the camera changes by itself. That's what I meant. Get some pics of the normal camera's angles.

Good luck, God Bless, anything you want in return, my email address is [email protected].
 
That's ok i don't want anything in return, it's really not a problem at all.

I did one closeup of tifa, it's not as close up as the cloud one. I also got a near death shot, and a ko'ed shot of tifa in the bubble at normal camera zoom. Any other screenshots you want in the future make a thread telling me what you want and how you want it, and i'll take em for you.

Close up:
20v0prq.jpg


Near death:
20v0qxg.jpg


Ko'ed:
20v0rcm.jpg
 
Damn fine work. Too bad you can't get Yuffie until after that fight...

I don't suppose you could get a sensed in shot of Tifa near death?

Other than that, I don't think I need any more FFVII screencaps, but I'll be sure to tell you if I do.

There was one enemy in Crystal Chronicles I was slightly interested in:

http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/gc/ffcc/giantcrab.shtml
 
Actually, i've gotten Yuffie BEFORE i got to junon, but it's very rare that she pops up before u get out of the desert prison. Yeah i could get a sensed shot of her near death i'll do it tomorrow though.
 
You can find Yuffie as soon as you get out of the Mythril Mine (I think). Whenever you can go to Fort Condor, that's when you first find forests. The rarity isn't changed at all. It usually takes me a few times, however.
 
Really? If you could get a shot of the two of them, both trapped and near death...well, you'd be getting something nice whether or not you wanted it.

I can't allow such badassery to go unrewarded. Seriously, you're probably the most helpful person I've talked to on the net outside of my stomping grounds at GameFAQ's.

Speaking of which, do you use that site's forums?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top