Resident Evil

I've played the first 3 Resident Evil games.. they're great games, especially 1 and 2.. but by 3, it started getting too repetitive (still liked the game though). Haven't played any of the newer RE games.
 
Well, I played the original years ago, but recently I've been getting into reading about it (GameFAQs Plot Analyses) and they're absolutely awesome. Wesker is actually about to take my favorite villain title (which is currently held by Lavos).
 
Have onlt tried them but never finished anyone, even though we've had the 1-3
 
I've only finished Code Veronica; the others were good except Outbreak, those stunk.
 
Never tried them, (I don't have that many counsel games, plus the M ratings)
But, from what I understand, the Alone in the Dark series for the PC is kind of like them...and I like thoose :)
 
From what I heard, in RE4 the changed the camera angle to second (behind) person. Is that true, one of my favorite aspects of the series was the third person angle.
 
It is true, the camera angle is behind the character, but it's quite fun anyways
 
And the graphics are also very nice in RE4, from what I've seen from screenshots.
 
You haven't played it, my cousins got it so i've only tried it for a short time, but as i said, it's fun, pretty hard though, only tried easy
 
Resident Evil 4 is an amazing game. There is really nothing wrong with it. The boss battles are intense, and even the Tier 5 (crappiest) zombies can be difficult. Aside from that, you can shake enemies off and backflip out of their grasp. Also, zombies have hit zones. If you're fighting three, you can shoot two in the legs and they will fall and take time to get back up. Sometimes you can get penalyzed for shooting zombies heads off (I won't spoil anything). There are interactive fight scenes and FMV's, where if you don't press a button fast enough, you'll die. It is also more realistic in dying too. A zombie bite might only scathe the skin, but if you meet those huge guys that look like Baraka from MK, then they can easily swipe off your head with a single blow.

PLAY THIS GAME NOW. THERES NO EXCUSE, ITS COMING FOR PS2 NOW ALSO.
 
I'm a dork. When I was little and people played resident evil I used to hide because it gave me nightmares -_-;. Diablo too.
 
ive only played one of them (cant remember which one) once, and i was just to scared outta my mind. (i just cant handly those scary games! ^^;) but, the story is really cool to me. :)
 
ive never played the game but ive seen people play it before it looked REALLY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:
 
1 was great - the first in the series and it definitely got my attention. Liked the concept of a huge corporation trying to develop viral weaponry...and no, I'm not sadistic :) You think there's nothing going on like that out there now...(may not be zombifying <sp?> but it's getting bad outside if ya know what I mean.)
2 Wow, this policestation has more twists and baddies than a six flags theme park during fright fest! Very fun.
3 Not the best, having to either constantly run from Nemesis (or frag grenade the ol chap got to be quite annoying)
Code: Veronica - fun, but Capcom went overboard with some of the baddies -
<spoiler alert>

Come on - a blindfolded, handcuffed prisoner growing appendages and an eye in his chest? What the???

Haven't played 4 - waiting for the price to drop :)
 
I played Resident Evil 4 on Gamecube. It was awsome and I have beated it so many times. Sometime I get a handgun (mangum) with unlimited bullets and super powerful. You can take down bosses with ONE or two bullets:).
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top