T tillybof Onion Knight Member Joined Aug 18, 2006 Messages 4 Aug 19, 2006 #1 How and where do i get ribbons, 4 please
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Aug 19, 2006 #2 In what game? In FFX, I believe Ribbon is only in the PAL/International versions. At least, I haven't seen it in my US version.
In what game? In FFX, I believe Ribbon is only in the PAL/International versions. At least, I haven't seen it in my US version.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Aug 19, 2006 #3 Ribbon is not an armor, but an atribute you can give to your armor, in this FF
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Aug 21, 2006 #4 Zeromus_X said: In what game? In FFX, I believe Ribbon is only in the PAL/International versions. At least, I haven't seen it in my US version. Click to expand... Zeromus_X is correct. If you do not have the PAL/International versions you cannot get this auto-ability on your armor. Check out Gamefaqs.com for a complete list of armor and abilities and where you can obtain the items for customizing them.
Zeromus_X said: In what game? In FFX, I believe Ribbon is only in the PAL/International versions. At least, I haven't seen it in my US version. Click to expand... Zeromus_X is correct. If you do not have the PAL/International versions you cannot get this auto-ability on your armor. Check out Gamefaqs.com for a complete list of armor and abilities and where you can obtain the items for customizing them.