Rides, their names and a pic!!!

My hero Squall

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
102
Age
38
Location
Cairns, Australia
Website
www.myspace.com
Occupation
Trainee Information Technician
Hi guys, well I guess the title of this isn't too clear... I'm interested in cars right, and I wanted to see what cars you guys have! And what you guys named them! And maybe if you're doing any mods whether it be Cosmetic or perfomance, list it!

A great site to visit if you live in Queensland and are into Perfomance cars is www.qldstreetscene.com.au

Alrighty, my ride is a Mitsubishi Lancer GLI coupe 2002. I've named her Lightning after the main character in FFXIII. I bought her this Monday and so far have had window tinting done and this weekend going to have a big polish and clean! Next week hoping to throw in my under car LEDS! They're blue! lol And save my pretty pennies for more mods! That's her in the pic after the tinting! Doesn't she just look beautiful! :)
aftertintfront.jpg

aftertintside.jpg
 
Oh my! this thread is JUST what I've been lookin for!
You're AWESOME!

I'll take pics of my own ride soon n post'em!
 
Geeze I wish I had a car that was all nice and fancy! How about I post pics of cars I like. Is that okay with you?

FancyCarLg.jpg

I like this one...Toyota...I think.
 
Umm, not necessarily, unless you wanted to make another thread for cars you like, this thread is mainly for people who have cars. sorry to sound mean, but yeah, it would get pretty confusing for people posting pics of cars that were from google and cars that people actually owned if you know what I mean?! I can make a thread later for cars that we all like if you want?!
 
I do :D
(Sorry a bit busy lately.... but will post a pic soon :o)
 
COME ON GUYS! I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a camera! lol Well updates on my beauty, polished her up on the weekend, managed to get all the scratches off on the front bumper as you can see in the piccy, I will probably change that photo if I get the time and hopefully next week my fiance is buying me clear tail lights! Oh and he bought me those cute red valve caps. Just hope no one steals them! lol
 
I've been waitin for it all week, so I promise u all a pic by this saturday ;)
 
Alright, I admit the car doesn't llok good with the scratches and the dust :(
But I SWEAR I've never been in a single accident in my life!
All those scrapes happened when the car was parked ;hea + the very rough nature of the drivers + Sandstorm dust + White paint color = My Car :p

I give you: "The White Pearl" :D

2000 Kia Sephia
Motor: 1498 cm3, 4 Cylinders, 125 Horsepower
5 Speed Manual (Automatic transmission is for bumper cars in carnavals; Fuel and Breaks...)
Max Speed: Still haven't reached it yet :p
Benefits: A tough car that can support a teen's (me :p) heavy use, exterior made out of very light but tough metal sheets; so it's safe AND very fast (So fast it can accelerate and leave behind it a BMW 315....well until they both reach 70 km/h :D; I know, i've been there ;))


Front
DSCF0701.jpg


Side
DSCF0710.jpg


Back
DSCF0709.jpg


Interior
DSCF0707.jpg


Another front
DSCF0711.jpg


A AutoCar magazine type of pic :p
DSCF0704.jpg


White Pearl is sleepin
DSCF0705.jpg


Nao she's angry on a 80 km/h limit road (evidence to put me in jail for all the ppl who love me ;whis)
DSCF0712.jpg


Another Interior
DSCF0708.jpg


Hope u like it :D
 
Your car rock, just need to be painted a different color.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top