Rikku and Growing Up

I think she was cute, well actually i thought she was hot in the first one but X=2 she looked like she took to much advice from some white trash.

lol - that scares me. She was only 15 yrs old in FFX!

I think other than the fact her clothing has changed she's still the dippy extrovert as she was in FFX. I think they aged them all pretty well.
 
I think that she reversed because in X-2 she didn't have to worry about saving the world. Y'know?

Like, in the first one she was worried about Yuna obviously and about Sin and Tidus and everyone since she knew that if everything worked out either way, someone was going to die. But she did what she needed to do.

In the second one she was more carefree because all she had to do was dig in the dirt and hope to find something round and made of magic.

And then she maintained the goofy disposition even during Vegnagun and everything because she was like "I already beat Sin, what's a big machina gonna do?"
 
Rikku...

She seemed to be a more important figure in X-2, when she and Yuna had gotten to spend two years together. Although, I enjoyed FFX Rikku MUCH better. I can't say why.

And you have a point, Max the Man. =P
 
I know that this has nothing RLY to do with the convo....but I just can't help myself.

Rikku was one of the BEST characters in X...simply because of her mix ability. That let me get through all kinds of sticky situations when I was underleveled/in a jam. And you NEED her in a NSG game. ^^;

I didn't even find her personality bad at all in X...but in X-2, that all changed. I RLY liked X's Rikku much more over X-2s... ;p
 
I think she was cute, well actually i thought she was hot in the first one but X=2 she looked like she took to much advice from some white trash.

what about that red and yellow bondage costume you first see her in?

I love Yunas pony tail in x2.. i wish my hair would grow that fast... because i want one of those but i can't be bothered waiting 10 years. I miss the blue things comming out of Rikkus back in X, other than that I don't care what she wear because I love her too much.
 
Rikku is amazing, but she was better when she didn't care what she was doing. You can still tell she is immature: (When aboard the Celsius "oh poopie") but i think she has learned to watch out for herself instead of diving in head first.

I.T
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top