Rinoa -- Worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tha[M]noS said:
Ok..starting from the TOP
1.Rinoa as a character in the story:Bad!especially at the beginning..All this "i am the best" and "you are all my slaves" and "i am daddy's spoiled little girl" thing got on my nerves!wanted to slap her(like the very accurate for the occasion Prodigy song title)MAN i just could not stand her...i mean i killed her in the very first battle i had just for revenge..and dragged her knocked out around and never revived her till i hade to fight the very persistent aliens in ragnarock..after that i fought a Bite Bug slayed her and fled the battle..-as humiliating as could be-
2.Rinoa as a character for the story to proceed:vital...how unfortunate!
3.Rinoa as a character in battle:Usefull...Very Usefull...back up and healer!No wonder why all of you dont use her once the only limit break you can rely on is Angel wing with a good Mag and Angelo invincibility...what about the one and only kick-but limit wich causes 100k dam?-I dont remember the name man it has been a long time ago..
The screen goes blue like being at space with planets and stuff and angelo starts hittin like a bullet from all directions one enemy about 10 times each for 9999 dam..
Dont know about you guys but as soon as i saw that .... she did get "some bonus points on my drunken skout" as the Mountain King sais(Warcraft 3RoC)

Summary:...if i Didn't like her hair that much...she would still be knocked out!!!!
I can't belive any of you people...the things you would dare to say about Angelic rinoa....
1- What did she ever do to give ''I am the best'' or the other one...as for the daddy thing you call....she is fighting and killing dear dady's soldiers and even superiors...she just wants freedom....is it so hard to understand that she is the most pure-hearted & follows it always (Which is why she gets in peril alot of times) coming to the point she wants to help from all her heart and taking part in battles
2-I will get YOU for that......
3- So what if she is not the best fighter?????
Gcarev10 you are next on my list......Rinoa barely knew Seifer so he could introduce her to Headmaster Cid.....PROOF: Upon hearing about Seifer's excution she never even knew if he was her boyfriend!!!!!!

My Summary: I'm really angry I never arrived early to stop this mess....and the people on my list better prepare......when they dare...
 
Zeromus_X said:
rinoa wasnt really annoying to me. her limit break is really good too, if you take advantage of it. (angel wing, i mean.)

I agree. Never used her in battles, though. (Okay, the red space ship doesn't count!)
 
I agree that Rinoa is a bit pitiful,first time SeeDs try to kill the sorceress,Rinoa tries her best but she doesn't get any one's attention,and nearly becomes the sacrifice.Then the second time of that,Rinoa becomes a Sorceress and unconscious,she cann't make her own decicion.
I think FF8 has a problem that Why Rinoa and Squall begin to love each other?
For Squall,Rinoa try to let him know that the world is wonderful,and tell him to say out his feeling,not to be alone.
For Rinoa,Squall saves her several times even at the cost of his own safety.
Is that really so?I just think there could be more details about them,i see they nearly never exchange their own feelings,only"Eys on Me" is not enough.
 
If you know Squall..........would you expect anything out of him? hasn't noticed the change until Rinoa went in a coma & found out what was nearly lost........
 
Sometimes you don't know how much you like/love something until you lose it.
 
Well the following are on my list for their previous statements.....you can express an oppinion as far as I'm concerned but you don't get carried away in a free-oppinion revolution when you're being negative....:

I-Tha[M]noS (X-tremly high) (Damn List)

II-gcarev10 (Very High) (Safer girl then she is...)

III-Gunslinger (M-H) (Disgrace,worst,proud)

IV-Angel of Apocolypse (M) (nerves,correction all time)

....What follows each name is the likelihood of me tearing them apart if they dare to fight me!....





I respect an oppinion but not respecting mine makes you my sworn enemy......
 
Last edited:
To Squall lionheart:
I exsept that but i like to be on the 1-st pleace ,
for her ,she is safer women and she now was a squall women what that thing i say 4 her hhmmm, Gyuaahhahaha. can some1 help me abaut that batle pass what i lost can i have back these guy have some thing on me. (HOW can i lost that pasword damm)
 
You......IDIOT.......
Rinoa was never Seifer's girlfriend.....never....
she never even loved him.....If you know anything you should know that........I'm calling you for a battle RIGHT NOW...
 
Last edited:
Sorry man u a wrong chek galbadia garden when safer was lost( he go with ultimecia) in the room when all character have something to say abaut safer she said that she was safer women and that he was in the resistance movement and then she was with safer, chek that things and u see for u self no meter what was hapent from ours batle. U A WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
....I already KNOW what happened....., but you answer me if I'm wrong...how come she wasn't sad when Seifer's excution was announced in Galdibia..... or when she said by herself :" I don't know if he was even my boyfriend....." what you don't understand is that I don't deny that they already KNEW each other..... but love had nothing to do with it......& he DIDN'T join her resistance group AT ALL....he just introduced her to the Headmaster at that time.............

..............

Why are so many people trying to make hell out of her life?........
don't they have other things to do in their own lifes?
or are they already living their own bad life, so they can't stand others living normaly?
That's why I shouldn't care much about what people say......
..........
But when it comes to your reputation......you fight whoever tries to dishonor it out of their own personal oppinion......
i won't stand for it......


Understand that the Battle isn't my way of convincing you.....it wouldn't make any sense......
but when your oppinon is disrespectfull & WRONG....then you don't have my respect & become my enemy so I fight you.......
 
Last edited:
Squall Lionheart said:
I respect an oppinion but not respecting mine makes you my sworn enemy......[/B]

And you must understand that the members of this forum are also entitled to their own opinions :) Not all will agree with you, but that by no means means they dislike you. It also should not mean that you should automatically make them your enemy just because they don't agree with your every opinion.
 
Last edited:
You......IDIOT.......
Rinoa was never Seifer's girlfriend.....never....
she never even loved him.....If you know anything you should know that........I'm calling you for a battle RIGHT NOW...

Sorry man u a wrong chek galbadia garden when safer was lost( he go with ultimecia) in the room when all character have something to say abaut safer she said that she was safer women and that he was in the resistance movement and then she was with safer, chek that things and u see for u self no meter what was hapent from ours batle. U A WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :cool: People, people, either you like her, or you don't. Arguements are good, but shouting doesn't help :) Oh, and i liked Rinoa, had no problems with her, really :) .

((Maybe i should start a poll: Rinoa, Good :) or Bad :mad: ) :D lol!)
 
Zeromus_X said:
And you must understand that the members of this forum are also entitled to their own opinions :) Not all will agree with you, but that by no means means they dislike you. It also should not mean that you should automatically make them your enemy just because they don't agree with your every opinion.

......disagreeing is one thing....but cursing /dishonoring someone you like makes enemys, ex: I can say I don't like someone....but I DON'T say that his a DUMBASS.......get serious....What's said about her is too much ALREADY....
 
....I already KNOW what happened....., but you answer me if I'm wrong...how come she wasn't sad when Seifer's excution was announced in Galdibia..... or when she said by herself :" I don't know if he was even my boyfriend....." what you don't understand is that I don't deny that they already KNEW each other..... but love had nothing to do with it......& he DIDN'T join her resistance group AT ALL....he just introduced her to the Headmaster at that time.............

Well yeah :confused: you're definetly right about that :confused: How come gcarev10 believes that Rinoa was in love with Seifer?! :confused: Odd..........
 
Well, it really is up to interpretation, but I personally believe they were very close friends/ had a brother/sister relationship than anything.

Of course, I don't like how they don't explore it that much, but she does fall in love with Squall anyway:P
 
I am back , let as say something anaut that reputation what u talking abaut let we see u reputation we all see that u have good name sqall lionheart but u are acting like safer way ? becuse u dont respect eny opinion and people who have something to say agenst Riona or u'rs opinion u pick to fight to tham that is not way of sqall lionheart that is just for u and i have more to say U ARE MONKY ONA MY NECK AND I DONT LIKE THAT I WILL PUT U ON THE GROUND and i am close and runing just look over u beck and u see me no i will not coll u and giv u name ilke u said to me , ok that is u'rs reputation and we all see what she is.
When we are on she subject.
She is u know what ha ha ha ha ha ha and that is that
I will say more abaut that subject but not now
For now that is all.
 
Gcarev, before this really's getting outta control, i think it's much better that you keep these ..replies (which are obviously only towards Squall Lionheart) in a personal message. .........but it would be odd if it gets outta control, 'cause :confused: ....'cause Rinoa's still a computercharacter:D.
 
What you call "disrespecting your oppinion", I call defending against insults that people like you intend to say without even thinking.....

And to reply to your useless addition....

-This is the third time I repeat it, so try to understand for ONCE, If I insult any of your loved ones saying it's my free oppinion....what the heck are you expected to do....argue nicely?.....maybe he just doesn't get it.......or just wants to pick a fight.....

-Saying WE all see what she is, requires more than one person.....particulary you wacko... no one ever agrees on your wacked-up useless INSULT.....I don't expect evreybody to love her....but I don't expect ANYBODY to insult her......Why the hell am I the only one thinking this way?.....

-She is you know what and that is that....well I have only one answer to that...."That's insulting if you still don't get it...." or SHUT YOUR TRAP! ,(talking to moderators) How the heck is that even considered arguing.......and how long will you allow this guy to say this junk sh.. DAMMIT!....while I'm being warned about flaming/insult rule......didn't that guy break it about 4 times before I do.....he keeps on picking fights......well not for long!....I hope you understand.....I'll shread him to pieces...

-I will say more about that.....What the hell is there more to say, so far this guy has been repeating himself for more times than I can remember without adding anything new or useful in the process....... This guy's problem is none of my buisness...he keeps picking fights and I won't stand for it........ so moderators please act quickly......before I do.....
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top