Rinoa -- Worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShadowHeart said:
Don't let it get to you. You can't go through life getting upset whenever someone dislikes something you do. Argue all you want, but don't lower yourself to their level if they take it that far. There is something called being the better man. It's useless to take it to the level of mudslinging 3-year olds.

What the hell was I thinking.....

I thought that what you say might have influenced on people's oppinions.......
but I was wrong after hearing their words.....

Say what you want gcarev10......... I don't care anymore......I will only answer if people who's oppinions matter to me started to agree on your fictional oppinions...

There is no harm done as long as you're arguing......Whatever...

......but if you try to insult Rinoa one more time...
...I'll beat you again before they will get a chance to expel you....
 
Right, that is it.

Squall Lionheart, you are just too protective of a fictional charater. This isn't a real person, it is an idea, an name on a TV screen, a picture no different from a cartoon character. This charater will never know or care who does or doesn't like it, or insults its character, or its game for that matter. I could understand if you were defending a flesh and blood person, but this stuff over a bunch of coloured pixels is getting too much.

*Thread Closed*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top