Rinoa -- Worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already tried, heavens cloud, but I failed utterly.. but I'll try again some day. Not sure I'm good enough though ;)
 
I'm sure you are good enough it just akes training and pacience, good luck ;)
 
Well i gotta ask you guys something (i know its been about 1 month since the last reply :P) have you even thought of the Angel Wing limit break combo that can deal up to 250,000 damage every turn? some people consider it cheating, and yes it does take away some of the challenges but then again it's just a really smart combination of commands and character setups so i don't consider it cheating.
I was really surprised when i didn't see one single person say anything about this considering this thread is focusing on Rinoa.
I registered just to get this said so i hope someone sees it :P
 
I never heard of it either, but I'm interested now,lol :)
btw welcome to the forum ;)
 
Cloud_Heartilly said:
have you even thought of the Angel Wing limit break combo that can deal up to 250,000 damage every turn?

Yes.

The Limit Breaks make the game too easy though. Anyway, I usually have Rinoa, Sqaull and Zell in my party to destroy people. IMO, those three are the 3 strongest.
 
Huh? No idea what you're talking about.

But yes, junctioning is what determines how strong you are. Strength in this game is relative to the monsters anyway, and then usually the lower levels you have equals the stronger you are compared to the monsters. But without proper junctioning, any character is weak at any level.
 
New Question. Can you beat the game without understanding? ;)
 
Oh yeah, Rinoa can get on my nerves sometimes...correction...all of the time. I wish Squall had gotten together with somone else Quistis, Selphie, Adel...anyone but Rinoa. That's why I write so many anti-squinoa fics. But seriously, she gets into trouble ALOT, does she ever think that she might GET KILLED?
 
Ok..starting from the TOP
1.Rinoa as a character in the story:Bad!especially at the beginning..All this "i am the best" and "you are all my slaves" and "i am daddy's spoiled little girl" thing got on my nerves!wanted to slap her(like the very accurate for the occasion Prodigy song title)MAN i just could not stand her...i mean i killed her in the very first battle i had just for revenge..and dragged her knocked out around and never revived her till i hade to fight the very persistent aliens in ragnarock..after that i fought a Bite Bug slayed her and fled the battle..-as humiliating as could be-
2.Rinoa as a character for the story to proceed:vital...how unfortunate!
3.Rinoa as a character in battle:Usefull...Very Usefull...back up and healer!No wonder why all of you dont use her once the only limit break you can rely on is Angel wing with a good Mag and Angelo invincibility...what about the one and only kick-but limit wich causes 100k dam?-I dont remember the name man it has been a long time ago..
The screen goes blue like being at space with planets and stuff and angelo starts hittin like a bullet from all directions one enemy about 10 times each for 9999 dam..
Dont know about you guys but as soon as i saw that .... she did get "some bonus points on my drunken skout" as the Mountain King sais(Warcraft 3RoC)

Summary:...if i Didn't like her hair that much...she would still be knocked out!!!!
 
Rinoa

Ok people in my opinion it just wouldn't be Final Fantasy 8 without Rinoa. I mean her personality can get annoying sometimes(she is kinda childish) but thats what makes you determined to just hurry and finish the game. YA know? Battle wise I used her all the time by the end of the game I had her doing 9,999 damage per hit. But that is how good I am at the game. :)
 
She is a Safer girl ,after him arrival Squall, who is she, she is a .... i dont like that person.
What sort of person can love Safer, maybe she loves violent tips.
 
Tha[M]noS said:
Ok..starting from the TOP
1.Rinoa as a character in the story:Bad!especially at the beginning..All this "i am the best" and "you are all my slaves" and "i am daddy's spoiled little girl" thing got on my nerves!wanted to slap her(like the very accurate for the occasion Prodigy song title)MAN i just could not stand her...i mean i killed her in the very first battle i had just for revenge..and dragged her knocked out around and never revived her till i hade to fight the very persistent aliens in ragnarock..after that i fought a Bite Bug slayed her and fled the battle..-as humiliating as could be-
2.Rinoa as a character for the story to proceed:vital...how unfortunate!
3.Rinoa as a character in battle:Usefull...Very Usefull...back up and healer!No wonder why all of you dont use her once the only limit break you can rely on is Angel wing with a good Mag and Angelo invincibility...what about the one and only kick-but limit wich causes 100k dam?-I dont remember the name man it has been a long time ago..
The screen goes blue like being at space with planets and stuff and angelo starts hittin like a bullet from all directions one enemy about 10 times each for 9999 dam..
Dont know about you guys but as soon as i saw that .... she did get "some bonus points on my drunken skout" as the Mountain King sais(Warcraft 3RoC)

Summary:...if i Didn't like her hair that much...she would still be knocked out!!!!


All I can say is...ROFLMAO!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top