Rinoa you look a bit funny

Lyde Lyde

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
158
Location
Alyuwan, Trenal
Occupation
Engineer
RPG Name
Lyde
]
MUNCH_RINOA4_medium.jpg

Is this her in Kingdom Hearts or something?
 
This is Rinoa, but not in Kingdom Hearts. I've seen this pic before. It was done in Maya or some other 3-D program--it's just an alternative costume for her that someone designed. :)
 
I agree about her being Rinoa without a doubt and with a new look....but t would mean a lot to me when I get to see these rare pictures....
 
hey, i have seen that before, somewhere....i think i saw it on a German website, though....
but, yeah, its awesome....and she just has to be in KH3!!
 
Being a guy I will admit shes pretty freickin hot in that outfit. But it just doesnt suit the character of Rinoa I like the original better.
 
Reminds me of Yuna's X2 look.

Pretty hott, but alot of skin. Her face seem a little weird though..which i'm just saying.
 
im pretty sure shes guna be in KH3...maybe that could be here new outfit? or maybe they'd use the normal 1
 
Her hair? She cut it......

If she were in KH3, I suppose she would be in this outfit. They gave all the other Final Fantasy characters in KH new looks.
 
in the first KH yes, but then gave them their original outfits in KH2...cept for the AC characters...

even 'leon' in KH1 was diff....he had long hair haha
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top