This is actually a true story, in which I'm playing as a football manager in an online football game (I only started to play today XD). Since the game is VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY specific, I'll jus describe myself as a real manager managing a real football team. The story will probably be full of failure in the beginning as I expect to lose many matches before I start winning, but what I like best about this story is that I'm just as clueless as all of you are -dear readers- about what's going to happen. Fate is the real story teller in here, I'm only describing it 
[Note: For those who are not very intrested in football or the story details you'll find these small black notes advicing you what to read
]
Hope you enjoy the journey as it will be constantly updated
:
I started off as a completely inexperienced clueless guy who doesn't have any record in managing football teams. But when there is a will there's ALWAYS a way, believing in that say I decide to start with small league teams and keep the stakes low until I know EXACTLY what I'm getting myself into. The best leagues clubs and best leagues were all full normally, so my decision was for the best; Luckily I found an opening in the Austrian Première League but with teams from the bottom of the league table (the worst results). I finally decided that the 1000 miles trip begins with one step, so I made a contract with Austrian Football club SV Ried.
My terms where that I needed to get secure the team the 7th or higher place -in the league table- by the end of the League. We were only 10 clubs, so I hope as much as you are that my job would be easy to accomplish and surpass as well.
The 9 other clubs competing with me are:
You don't have to read this, it might be too specific for you
FK Austria Wien
Description: The most powerful football club in Austria full of talented players, this club always aims for the 1st place in the league.
Manager: [Matador]A talented potuguese person who's best achievement so far was to win 2nd place in the Austrian League with club Sturm Graz. Participated in other Leagues such as the spanish, english and portuguese but didn't achieve anything worth mentioning.
Red Bull Salzburg
Description: Also one of the best football clubs in Austria, always competing with FK Austria Wien for the wining title of the Austrian league.
Manager:[Wong] A chineese manager who won the last australian tournament with this very same team, will he be able to do it again?
FC Superfund
Description: A medium-hard team that ALWAYS must finish in the first 5 top places, althought not as stressed to win the league they would never let their guard down against weak teams from the bottom (me).
Manager:[Godoy] A VERY experienced brazilian manager who has participated in so many leagues from around the world, mostly coaching weak teams but the only significant team he coached won its league; That being Valencia CF in the spanish league.
SK Rapid Wien
Description: A MUCH tougher team than FC Superfund, usually found in the winning top 3 places of each Austrian league. Thought sometimes it has a bad habit of spoiling its victories with some defeats against weak clubs.
Manager:[Arda] A Turkish man who has participated in mostly russian leagues; His best achievement was to reach 2nd place with Spartak Moscow while asked to win the 1st place.
SV Mattersburg
Description: A weak club usually found in the bottom of the table, mostly loosing during the league games. Reports say that the team is hoping at least to reach 9th position to avoid being kicked out of the league.
Manager:[Dennis] An inexperienced Australian who participated only in one league and didn't achieve his team requirements.
SK Sturm Graz
Description: Not too different from the previous club, yet Sturm Graz is aiming at least for the 8th position with their new manager in whom they have high hopes.
Manager:[Weno] A hungarian manager who participated only once in the portuguese league, achieving 4th place with mediocre team Boavista FC.
FC Wacker Tirol
Description: The weakest club in the League probably, they will have to do outstanding changes if they're hoping to survive without ending up in the last/10th place by the end of the league.
Manager:[Champ] The MOST EXPERIENCED manager in the league from Netherland, with a long history full of trophies such as winning the swiss,uruguay and scottish league that he's just coming from. I expect that this man is just looking for a challenge by accepting the to manage the weakest club in the league.
Grazer AK
Description: One of those middle table league, neither great winners nor bad losers, just in the middle. But they're hoping to change that with the arrival of their new manager anyway....
Manager:[Nunes] A Portuguese manager hoping to make good results with the team, has the biggest number of leagues that he participated in. Best accomplishment was 3rd place twice then winning the US League and its cup
SCR Altach
Description: Another mediocre team in the middle of the table, there's nothing much to be said about it.
Manager:[Monlatisi] THE ONLY INEXPERIENCED manager as much as I AM, this guy never participated in any leagues before,he has a better team than me but he's the closest I'll ever get to starting equal
Note:Start reading again here
To sum up all that long boring analysis, I am the most inexperienced manager in this league + here's the order of the teams you expect from best to worse:
1- FK Austria Wien
2- Red Bull Salzburg
3- SK Rapid Wien
4- FC Superfund
5- Grazer AK
6- SCR Altach
7- SV Ried <<<<<<<<< (My team)
8- SK Sturm Graz
9- SV Mattersburg
10- FC Wacker Tirol
Yet, so far the league hasn't begun yet, but there's MUCH work to be done, stay tuned
(I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY promise you all that the rest of the story will be MUCH MORE intresting)
[Note: For those who are not very intrested in football or the story details you'll find these small black notes advicing you what to read
Hope you enjoy the journey as it will be constantly updated
I started off as a completely inexperienced clueless guy who doesn't have any record in managing football teams. But when there is a will there's ALWAYS a way, believing in that say I decide to start with small league teams and keep the stakes low until I know EXACTLY what I'm getting myself into. The best leagues clubs and best leagues were all full normally, so my decision was for the best; Luckily I found an opening in the Austrian Première League but with teams from the bottom of the league table (the worst results). I finally decided that the 1000 miles trip begins with one step, so I made a contract with Austrian Football club SV Ried.
My terms where that I needed to get secure the team the 7th or higher place -in the league table- by the end of the League. We were only 10 clubs, so I hope as much as you are that my job would be easy to accomplish and surpass as well.
The 9 other clubs competing with me are:
You don't have to read this, it might be too specific for you
FK Austria Wien
Description: The most powerful football club in Austria full of talented players, this club always aims for the 1st place in the league.
Manager: [Matador]A talented potuguese person who's best achievement so far was to win 2nd place in the Austrian League with club Sturm Graz. Participated in other Leagues such as the spanish, english and portuguese but didn't achieve anything worth mentioning.
Red Bull Salzburg
Description: Also one of the best football clubs in Austria, always competing with FK Austria Wien for the wining title of the Austrian league.
Manager:[Wong] A chineese manager who won the last australian tournament with this very same team, will he be able to do it again?
FC Superfund
Description: A medium-hard team that ALWAYS must finish in the first 5 top places, althought not as stressed to win the league they would never let their guard down against weak teams from the bottom (me).
Manager:[Godoy] A VERY experienced brazilian manager who has participated in so many leagues from around the world, mostly coaching weak teams but the only significant team he coached won its league; That being Valencia CF in the spanish league.
SK Rapid Wien
Description: A MUCH tougher team than FC Superfund, usually found in the winning top 3 places of each Austrian league. Thought sometimes it has a bad habit of spoiling its victories with some defeats against weak clubs.
Manager:[Arda] A Turkish man who has participated in mostly russian leagues; His best achievement was to reach 2nd place with Spartak Moscow while asked to win the 1st place.
SV Mattersburg
Description: A weak club usually found in the bottom of the table, mostly loosing during the league games. Reports say that the team is hoping at least to reach 9th position to avoid being kicked out of the league.
Manager:[Dennis] An inexperienced Australian who participated only in one league and didn't achieve his team requirements.
SK Sturm Graz
Description: Not too different from the previous club, yet Sturm Graz is aiming at least for the 8th position with their new manager in whom they have high hopes.
Manager:[Weno] A hungarian manager who participated only once in the portuguese league, achieving 4th place with mediocre team Boavista FC.
FC Wacker Tirol
Description: The weakest club in the League probably, they will have to do outstanding changes if they're hoping to survive without ending up in the last/10th place by the end of the league.
Manager:[Champ] The MOST EXPERIENCED manager in the league from Netherland, with a long history full of trophies such as winning the swiss,uruguay and scottish league that he's just coming from. I expect that this man is just looking for a challenge by accepting the to manage the weakest club in the league.
Grazer AK
Description: One of those middle table league, neither great winners nor bad losers, just in the middle. But they're hoping to change that with the arrival of their new manager anyway....
Manager:[Nunes] A Portuguese manager hoping to make good results with the team, has the biggest number of leagues that he participated in. Best accomplishment was 3rd place twice then winning the US League and its cup
SCR Altach
Description: Another mediocre team in the middle of the table, there's nothing much to be said about it.
Manager:[Monlatisi] THE ONLY INEXPERIENCED manager as much as I AM, this guy never participated in any leagues before,he has a better team than me but he's the closest I'll ever get to starting equal
Note:Start reading again here
To sum up all that long boring analysis, I am the most inexperienced manager in this league + here's the order of the teams you expect from best to worse:
1- FK Austria Wien
2- Red Bull Salzburg
3- SK Rapid Wien
4- FC Superfund
5- Grazer AK
6- SCR Altach
7- SV Ried <<<<<<<<< (My team)
8- SK Sturm Graz
9- SV Mattersburg
10- FC Wacker Tirol
Yet, so far the league hasn't begun yet, but there's MUCH work to be done, stay tuned
(I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY promise you all that the rest of the story will be MUCH MORE intresting)
Last edited: