Role Playing Thread

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
This thread is all about role playing. Pretend to be what ever you want here. Say anything thats come to mind here.

This is the role playing thread, for you to be who you want to be.
 
I'm a French maid...er - oh, not THAT kind of roll playing :D


I'm a self-made millionaire, with time and money to spare. I ride in million dollar autos, have a beautiful wife and young boy who both never have to work a day in their life unless they wanted to. And I STILL play FF whenever the hell I want LOL! XD
 
I'm the beloved-shadowqueen, ruler of the dark realm, the shadow realm.
 
Keep it if you like, this thread is a place to be who ever you want. If the person you want to be already exist then its cool with me, because thats who you want to be.

I really want really cool quotes or something like that. For example, "I see your dark soul, join me and my empire. Together we will rule it all."(This just a line from my story at the end of that whole Son's of Dracula story.)
 
I am a cookie...a ninja one if you prefer it xD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top