RPG game!

Shaggy

Paladin
Administrator
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
677
Age
50
Location
Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
Website
www.ffnet.net
RPG Name
Shaggster
There is a hack for the vBulletin that is a RPG game. Its pretty cool. You actually chose a charater and we fight each other here on the forum?

Anyone up for me puting it on? Would you all play it?

Post here to let me know if its worth the work on putting it in..:p
 
Sounds cool, I'm up for it.
 
Are you kidding? Ever since FFX2.net forums closed I have missed this game so much. It was great.


[dignified]I'm in[/dignified]

and no I'm not one of those typical newbies who says this and runs away after a week. I will be on this game all the time when it's up.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top