RPG Hack - Users Guide

I have problem to When i was unkonw and i have ogre with me i have demage 300 or 260 and the enemi giv me 15 demage now when i was full equipted i have demg.. 245 or 270 and enemi oiv me demg... 45 what is this.
 
Not a clue. What I did when I was around your level was just fight a lot of thunder flan things until I got to higher levels. They are really easy to kill. Its bopring but eventually you get strong enoff and ca take on the Abizoah thing.
 
We haven't worked out all the bugs in the RPG so you might just have to change to a different class.
 
Last edited:
say if you are a mercenary with 1300 gil and you want to purchase cure but if you look in mages or scholar it says not enough gil if you want cure2. Is it possible to purchase cure2?
 
b4ttl3w4r5 said:
say if you are a mercenary with 1300 gil and you want to purchase cure but if you look in mages or scholar it says not enough gil if you want cure2. Is it possible to purchase cure2?
only mages can use cure i had to sell mine.and did you ever thought you don't have enough gil for it. :rolleyes: :)
 
Know about what,do you know which bug I'm talking about?
 
Ok thanks for the advice,but I was talking about something else!
 
It's the unbalanced RPG, Mages are given an unfair advantage (They have strong weapons like those of the warriors or genetics) + they have access to all the magics
And it's unfair because I DON'T want to be a mage!
 
now your speaking my language.i had to sell my cure.the only items i have is a mythril sword.and did you know mages CAN'T die.wtf
 
What happens if I put Gil in the Bank? At what rate does my Gil rise?

Is the bank bugged? I read a post a little above saying that it was bugged...
 
When you miss your physical attack...
Using the Limit Break will cause more damage...but that doesn't mean that Limit Break can't miss either...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top