RPG Hack!

Shaggy

Paladin
Administrator
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
677
Age
50
Location
Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
Website
www.ffnet.net
RPG Name
Shaggster
Well now that I have the new skin up, I can start putting in some hacks here, starting off with the RPG Hack.

I hope it turns out to be a big thing and is played alot, because this is a big hack, and will take a few days to put it all in.

Are you already for it? Is it worth the time for me to put it in .. :p
 
I'm not even sure what an RPG Hack is.. I apologize for my ignorance :)
 
Hey guys, I got an idea for something to do in the meantine. Let's play a game where we pretend I don't understand what's going on and then you tell me.
 
I've got a better one: How about we play a game where you read old posts in this VERY SAME FORUM and figure out what we've already discussed that could be what we're talking about. It's bound to be more fun than your game.
 
Now now...

To be honest, it will be better explained when I have the hack installed. But trust me, you will like it. Its a very interactive game amongest other members of the forum. You fight each other in a Final Fantasy type game. You take turns attacking each other. It will be fun!!
 
FFnut said:
I've got a better one: How about we play a game where you read old posts in this VERY SAME FORUM and figure out what we've already discussed that could be what we're talking about. It's bound to be more fun than your game.


Oh be nice.
 
Shaggy said:
Now now...

To be honest, it will be better explained when I have the hack installed. But trust me, you will like it. Its a very interactive game amongest other members of the forum. You fight each other in a Final Fantasy type game. You take turns attacking each other. It will be fun!!
This is all gonna be in text tho?
 
Nice one :)
Just don't install the one by Zero Tolerance, I have no idea why everybody loves his RPG inferno its badly flawed (sorry zero if you ever read this I'm sure you worked very hard on it but I just don't like it I think you could have done better from what I remeber).
 
Sorry for it taking so long to ge this RPG hack up. Just been really busy at work. I will try to get to it this weekend. This is a massive hack and envolves alot of work. SO bear with me. In the end, this will be something everyone will like! :)
 
Don't sweat it. I know work can get in the way of a lot of things. ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top