RPG Hack!

i dont work..... ill never work...

ill build a c3po and make him work for me
 
But Shaggy, this would be better if we could get money after each battle as in Final Fantasy! If not it's a bit hard to earn it for each post, isn't it? Moreover, someone could be seduced by the idea of posting a thread only for getting money with posts, couldn't it? I say this because is hard to get healed or to get a weapon with few money!
Another question: how do we battle other members? As Andrew says, a password is requested.
By the way, could anyone tell me how can I put a picture in my signature?
Thanks a lot!!
 
Luis said:
But Shaggy, this would be better if we could get money after each battle as in Final Fantasy! If not it's a bit hard to earn it for each post, isn't it? !Moreover, someone could be seduced by the idea of posting a thread only for getting money with posts, couldn't it? I say this because is hard to get healed or to get a weapon with few money!

We've gone through this and he's working on it.

Another question: how do we battle other members? As Andrew says, a password is requested.

Hit the new battle option.


By the way, could anyone tell me how can I put a picture in my signature?

Go to the insert image icon and put in the website adress.

Hope this clears it up
 
The log out button is at the top right side of the screen.
 
Coelie said:
lol, how can you miss that button :p

I know from experience how hard it can be to find something, even when it's right under your nose. ;)
 
Thanks for the info Spiff.
I had some problems to get in battle in the Monster Arena. I started a Battle against Training Bot not a long time ago, and as I was running out of life points, I cancelled the battle. Today I tried to fight against Direwolf, but a it says me that I'm currently in another battle, and that I have to finish it before starting another one. But then I went to the Control Panel and it says me I'm not currently in Battle! I also tried to fight Training Bot, but the same message appeared. What's going on here?
 
You might want to try refreshing the page, because what you might be seeing is the cookied page. The only other explaination is that it is a small glitch.
 
Who are you talking to and what is this RPG thing that has appeared? Hmmm did my sugesstion to you Shaggy influence you? I'm here just to check out.
 
Alright, I've already refreshed the page, but it seems it is a small glitch which still remains affecting my character.Anyone can help me?
 
Ok, everything's right again. It seems I missed an important button too... :p thank you anyway.
 
1. Resize your signature.

2. Double posting is frowned upon because it's a waste of space. Your post is also a waste of space, and a bump of a really old topic. Please don't spam.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top