Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Oct 4, 2005 #41 It's called photoshop. That, or find a smaller version of it. As for the monster arena, has anyone discovered that you can go to the healing center to heal in the middle of a battle? I accidentally did it the other day.
It's called photoshop. That, or find a smaller version of it. As for the monster arena, has anyone discovered that you can go to the healing center to heal in the middle of a battle? I accidentally did it the other day.
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Oct 4, 2005 #42 Eh, I tried that and it said I was in a battle and couldn't heal, if I recall correctly..
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Oct 4, 2005 #43 REally? I'll test it again and come back.