RPG Latest

The Inn has already been suggested, and we don't know if it's possible at all to do it. Arkacia couldn't find a way to do it. Gil rewards for killing monsters has also been suggested before, and again, we don't know if it's possible.
 
reasoniamalive said:
Three cheers for Arkacia for helping put together this awesome site!
Hip Hip.....
Hip Hip.....
Hip Hip.....
Thanks for all you do!

Well, I'll accept the cheers with thanks for the some of the RPG work, but the majority of the cheers belong to Shaggy, the site owner, not me :).

He's the one who set the site up and put in the RPG hack in the first place, I just fine tuned it a little ;).

I can't see a way of doing either the inn or gil for monsters sorry, and I have looked :).
 
Arkacia said:
Well, I'll accept the cheers with thanks for the some of the RPG work, but the majority of the cheers belong to Shaggy, the site owner, not me :).

He's the one who set the site up and put in the RPG hack in the first place, I just fine tuned it a little ;).

I can't see a way of doing either the inn or gil for monsters sorry, and I have looked :).


Well :o I'm glad for the correction. I would like to publicly thank Shaggy as well. And Shadowheart for that matter...while I'm at it - why not all the bloomin administrators and such :) Thanks guys/gals.
Not excited about the inablility to have an inn :o but I'll get though life somehow :D
L8er
 
After talking to Shaggy, the amount of gil rewarded for threads and posts has been upped. You now get 30 gil per thread and 15 per post. Let me know what you think about this and if its enough to revive interest in the RPG.

The amount of reward for a referral has gone up from 50 gil to 200.

I've also reduced the amount of money needed for healing from 50 gil to 20. Hope that helps too.
 
The referrel isn't in the RPG as such. Its when you get a friend or family member to sign up to the forum, and put your name in the box during registration as their referrer.

You get the gil as a reward for helping to boost the forum's membership.
 
I have another question....since I had my limit up & steady at certain percentage.....I never found a briefing about it neither about the ''Character being mad'' thing......so does this mean that there are limit breaks in the RPG if the limit reaches 100% or does the strength go up simply with the limit percentage? What happens when it reaches 100% & how is it used?how can the limit % be increased? Finaly the limit % depends on my character choice or does it increase with the level up?


......




....too many wondering...probably it would be better to post another more specific briefing....
 
Last edited:
I have just as much wonderings as you do. When I recieve some damage my limit doesn't go up. It's been at 25% for a long time. So I'm wondering like Sqaull Lionheart what the details are. :confused:
 
.....this question was pending for a while now.....please get back to us any of the moderators in charge......
 
Maybe they don't know. They didn't make the RPG as I just found out.
 
Last edited:
Well yes you make a good point. I've been experimenting and when ever I change my character from a Black Mage to something else and back again his stats. are a bit diff. for better or worse its hard to tell.
 
so changing a character might lower your battle abilities.....I won't try thought.....
 
For me, when the enemy dodges my attack, my limit goes up. Not sure it's that way for all characters, but I kinda assumed it was.
 
I'm not sure.....no one ever dodged my attack........ but did you use your limit break?
 
Not sure. I've never let the meter fill up to 100%. Maybe I'll try and see what happens..

My limit meter always start at 60% when a battle begins, and when it reaches 71% or higher (1 dodge by an enemy will move it 8-15% or so) I can check a box "Let your opponent know you are mad", not sure what that does. Someone said earlier you can't miss if you use it, but I have missed while using it.
 
So your meter restarts back at its default reading after each battle......
....noticed any increased damage or other effects?
 
Nope, no increased damage, maybe very very slightly, but nothing noticeable in that case. And I'm not sure it's the actual limit since it's useable at 71% or higher. What is the point of letting it get to 100% then?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top